- Lot: 0.31 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 2004
- 127 days on Zillow
- Views: 1,336 all time views
- 19 shoppers saved this home
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Oct 2013 for $215,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $150
- MLS #: 215004929
- View Virtual Tour
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Carpet, Tile
- Hot Tub/Spa
- Parking: Garage - Detached
- Tennis Court
- View: Water
- Amenities \ Business Center, Amenities \ Community Pool, Construction \ Concrete Block, Dining Description \ Dining - Living, Equipment \ Range, Gulf Access Type \ See Remarks, Heat \ Central Electric, Interior Features \ Smoke Detectors, Internet Sites \ Realtor.com, Maintenance \ Insurance, Maintenance \ Rec Facilities, Maintenance \ Trash Removal, Boat Access \ None, Maintenance \ Water, Internet Sites \ Broker Reciprocity, Sewer \ Assessment Paid, Table \ Residential, Water \ Assessment Paid, Amenities \ Exercise Room, Building Design \ High Rise (8+), Additional Rooms \ Guest Bath, Additional Rooms \ Guest Room, Community Type \ Gated, Equipment \ Disposal, Dining Description \ Breakfast Bar, Interior Features \ Pantry, Interior Features \ Tray Ceiling, Equipment \ Smoke Detector, Floor Plan Type \ Great Room, Kitchen Description \ Pantry, Master Bath Description \ Dual Sinks, Irrigation \ Reclaimed, Sewer \ Central, Water \ Central, Maintenance \ Security, Master Bath Description \ Separate Tub And Shower, Rear Exposure \ NW, Furnished Desc \ Negotiable, Last Change Type \ Pending, Windows \ Single Hung, Pets \ With Approval, Windows \ Sliding, Lot Desc \ Zero Lot Line, Interior Features \ Fire Sprinkler, View \ River, Maintenance \ Internet\WiFi Access, Amenities \ Community Room, Amenities \ Billiards, Amenities \ Extra Storage, Exterior Features \ Storage, Management \ Condo, Internet Sites \ ListHub, Internet Sites \ NaplesArea.com, Amenities \ Concierge Services, Amenities \ Theater, Amenities \ Internet Access, Gulf Access YN \ 1, Internet Sites \ Homes.com, Internet Sites \ Zillow Group
- Walk-in closet
- Construction quality:
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Built up
- Stories: 9
- Unit count: 124
- Floor size: 1,434 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2004
- Parcel #: 134424P2030001303
- Zillow Home ID: 67464924
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $138-293K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 33916 home values will increase 6.9% next year, compared to a 5.6% increase for Fort Myers as a whole. Among 33916 homes, this home is 271.3% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 200% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 33916, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 135.2% greater than in Fort Myers, and 421.9% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 33916 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Fort Myers.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 33916 home values.
|Other Units in this Building (142)||Zestimate||Beds||Baths||Sqft|
|More Less Learn more about 2797 1st St 1902|
Nearby Schools in Fort Myers
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgage Marketplace directly by clicking below.