- Built in 1986
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Aug 2013 for $123,500
- Last sale price/sqft: $99
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 1 space, 228 sqft
- 2nd Bedroom Level \ 2nd Level, 3rd Bedroom Level \ Not Applicable, 4th Bedroom Level \ Not Applicable, Additional Rooms \ Loft, Additional Sales Information \ REO/Lender Owned, Addtl Room 1 Level \ 2nd Level, Addtl Room 1 Name \ Loft, Addtl Room 2 Level \ Not Applicable, Addtl Room 3 Level \ Not Applicable, Addtl Room 4 Level \ Not Applicable, Addtl Room 5 Level \ Not Applicable, Addtl Room 6 Level \ Not Applicable, Age \ 26-30 Years, Air Conditioning \ Central Air, Assessment Includes \ Lawn Care, Assessment Includes \ Snow Removal, Basement (Y/N) \ Partial, Basement \ Unfinished, Basement Bathrooms (Y/N) \ No, Built Before 1978 (Y/N) \ No, Dining Room Level \ Main Level, Disability Access and/or Equipped \ No, Exterior Building Type \ Brick, Exterior Building Type \ Vinyl Siding, Family Room Level \ Not Applicable, Frequency \ Monthly, Garage On-Site \ Yes, Garage Type \ Attached, Garage Type \ Attached, Heat/Fuel \ Forced Air, Heat/Fuel \ Gas, Kitchen Level \ Main Level, Laundry Level \ Not Applicable, Listing Type \ Exclusive Right To Sell, Living Room Level \ Main Level, Master Association Fee \ No, Master Bedroom Level \ 2nd Level, Offered for Sale or Rent \ No, Other Information \ None, Parking Type \ Garage, Pet Information \ Cats OK, Pet Information \ Dogs OK, Pet Information \ Pet Count Limitation, Pets Allowed (Y/N) \ Yes, Property Type \ Attached Single, Recent Rehab (Y/N) \ No, Sewer \ Sewer-Public, Special Assessments \ N, Square Feet Source \ Assessor, Status \ Contingent, Type of House \ Townhouse-2 Story, Water \ Public, Waterfront (Y/N) \ No
- Dining room
- Exterior material: Brick, Vinyl
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 6
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Ranch
- Unit count: 4
- Floor size: 1,243 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Laundry: Shared
- Parcel #: 0413427042
- Zillow Home ID: 4421936
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $116-250K.
Market guideZillow predicts 60190 home values will rise 0.8% next year, compared to a 0.7% rise for Winfield as a whole. Among 60190 homes, this home is valued 42.1% less than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 34.9% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 60190, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 0.7% lower than in Winfield, and 56.1% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help 60190 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Winfield.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 60190 home values.
Nearby Schools in Winfield
Community High (assigned)9-123.6 mi
Data by GreatSchools.org
Contact a Local Agent
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!