- Lot: 0.71 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1978
- 357 days on Zillow
- Views: 1,184 all time views
- 4 shoppers saved this home
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Oct 1988 for $175,000
- Price/sqft: $127
- MLS #: 08596315
- Flooring: Carpet, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces
- 2nd Bedroom Flooring \ Carpet, 2nd Bedroom Level \ 2nd Level, 3rd Bedroom Flooring \ Carpet, 3rd Bedroom Level \ 2nd Level, 4th Bedroom Level \ Not Applicable, Additional Rooms \ No additional rooms, Additional Sales Information \ Court Approval Required, Addtl Room 1 Level \ Not Applicable, Addtl Room 10 Level \ Not Applicable, Addtl Room 2 Level \ Not Applicable, Addtl Room 3 Level \ Not Applicable, Addtl Room 4 Level \ Not Applicable, Addtl Room 5 Level \ Not Applicable, Addtl Room 6 Level \ Not Applicable, Addtl Room 7 Level \ Not Applicable, Addtl Room 8 Level \ Not Applicable, Addtl Room 9 Level \ Not Applicable, Age \ 31-40 Years, Air Conditioning \ Central Air, Area Amenities \ Street Lights, Area Amenities \ Street Paved, Assessment Includes \ None, Basement (Y/N) \ Full, Basement \ Finished, Basement \ Partially Finished, Dining Room Flooring \ Carpet, Dining Room Level \ Main Level, Driveway \ Asphalt, Electricity \ 150 Amp Service, Electricity \ Circuit Breakers, Exposure \ W (West), Exterior Building Type \ Aluminum Siding, Exterior Building Type \ Brick, Exterior Property Features \ Brick Paver Patio, Family Room Flooring \ Carpet, Family Room Level \ Main Level, Fireplace Location \ Family Room, Fireplace Type/Details \ Wood Burning, Foundation \ Block, Frequency \ Not Applicable, Garage On-Site \ Yes, Garage Ownership \ Owned, Garage Type \ Attached, Garage Type \ Attached, Heat/Fuel \ Forced Air, Heat/Fuel \ Gas, Is Parking Included in Price \ Yes, Kitchen Flooring \ Parquet, Kitchen Level \ Main Level, Laundry Flooring \ Ceramic Tile, Laundry Level \ Main Level, Listing Type \ Exclusive Right To Sell, Living Room Flooring \ Carpet, Living Room Level \ Main Level, Living Room Window Treatments (Y/N) \ All, Lot Description \ Corner, Master Bedroom Bath (Y/N) \ Full, Master Bedroom Flooring \ Carpet, Master Bedroom Level \ 2nd Level, Other Information \ School Bus Service, Parking Type \ Garage, Property Type \ Detached Single, Roof Type \ Asphalt/Glass (Shingles), Sewer \ Septic-Private, Square Feet Source \ Assessor, Status \ Active, Style Of House \ Colonial, Tax Exemptions \ Homeowner, Tax Exemptions \ Senior, Type of House \ 2 Stories, Water \ Well-Private
- Dining room
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 7
- Stories: 0
- Structure type: Colonial
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,010 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Laundry: Shared
- Parcel #: 0125305011
- Zillow Home ID: 4357994
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $225-310K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 60185 home values will fall 1.8% next year, compared to a 1.7% fall for West Chicago as a whole. Among 60185 homes, this home is 31.4% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, but is priced 0.8% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 60185, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 1.3% greater than in West Chicago, and 354.3% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 60185 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in West Chicago.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 60185 home values.
Nearby Schools in West Chicago
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Community High (assigned)9-123.7 mi
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgage Marketplace directly by clicking below.