28-32 Atlantic AveUNIT 314, BOSTON, MA 02110
Sold on 8/2/13: $635,000
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Bedrooms:2 beds
- Bathrooms:1 bath
- Condo:1,037 sq ft
- Lot:1,037 sqft
- Year Built:1850
- Last Sold:Aug 2013 for $635,000
- Heating Type:Forced air
- Basement TypeUnknown
- Floor CoveringUnknown
- Days on Zillow130
- Exterior MaterialBrick
- Last Remodel Year1973
- Parcel #W:03 P:03029 S:344
- Room Count4
- # Stories1.0
- Unit Count143
- Zillow Home ID59174274
|Value||Range||30-day change||$/sqft||Last updated|
|Zestimate What's this?||$717,386||$638K – $818K||-$21,110||$691||12/08/2013|
|Rent Zestimate What's this?||$3,000/mo||$2.5K – $4.3K/mo||-$70||$2.89||12/02/2013|
Zillow predicts North End home values will rise 0.6% next year, compared to a 2.5% increase for Boston as a whole. Among North End homes, this home is valued 31.7% more than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 10.3% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the North End market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 3.3% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 6% lower than in Boston, and 70.2% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help North End home values rise more quickly than other regions in Boston.
Learn more about forecast calculations or North End home values.
Neighborhood for 28-32 Atlantic Avenue UNIT 314
Nearby Schools in Boston
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
- Eliot K-8 School (assigned) K-8 0.2 mi
- Harvard-Kent Elementary (assigned) K-5 0.9 mi
- Dante Alighieri (assigned) K-5 & ungraded 0.9 mi
- Adams Elementary (assigned) PK-5 & ungraded 1.0 mi
- McKay K-8 School (assigned) K-8 & ungraded 1.1 mi
- Mario Umana Middle School Academy (assigned) 6-8 & ungraded 1.1 mi
- East Boston Ecc (assigned) PK-1 & ungraded 1.1 mi
Contact a local agent
Get advice about selling a home
- Premier Agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at 866-324-4005