28-32 Atlantic Ave UNIT 324, Boston, MA 021101 bed, 1 bath, 825 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Built in 1830
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air, Heat pump
- Laundry: Shared
- Last sold: Sep 2013 for $579,000
- Price/sqft: $702
- Cable Ready
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Amenities \ Highway Access,Amenities \ Marina,Amenities \ Park,Amenities \ Public Transportation,Amenities \ Shopping,Appliances \ Dishwasher,Appliances \ Disposal,Appliances \ Freezer,Appliances \ Microwave,Appliances \ Range,Appliances \ Refrigerator,Assc Fee Includes \ Air Conditioning,Assc Fee Includes \ Electric,Assc Fee Includes \ Elevator,Assc Fee Includes \ Exterior Maintenance,Assc Fee Includes \ Garden Area,Assc Fee Includes \ Gas,Assc Fee Includes \ Heat,Assc Fee Includes \ Hot Water,Assc Fee Includes \ Landscaping,Assc Fee Includes \ Laundry Facilities,Assc Fee Includes \ Master Insurance,Assc Fee Includes \ Refuse Removal,Assc Fee Includes \ Security,Assc Fee Includes \ Sewer,Assc Fee Includes \ Snow Removal,Assc Fee Includes \ Swimming Pool,Assc Fee Includes \ Water,Assc Pool \ Yes,Assoc Security \ Concierge,Basement \ N,Beachfront \ No,Complex Complete \ Yes,Condo Association \ Yes,Construction \ Stone/Concrete,Cooling \ Central Air,Cooling \ Common,Cooling \ Heat Pump,Cooling \ Unit Control,Disclosure \ N,Exterior Unit Features \ Garden Area,FEE_INTERVAL \ Monthly,Flooring \ Hardwood,Heating \ Common,Heating \ Forced Air,Heating \ Gas,Heating \ Heat Pump,Heating \ Unit Control,IdxListingOptedOut \ No,IdxOfficeOptedOut \ No,Interior Features \ Cable Available,Lead Paint \ Unknown,LENDER_OWNED \ No,Listing Alert \ No,Management \ Owner Association,Management \ Professional - Off Site,Master Bath \ No,Parking Feature \ On Street Permit,Parking Feature \ Rented,Pets Allowed \ Yes w/ Restrictions,Pool Description \ Heated,Pool Description \ Inground,Roof Material \ Rubber,SEWER \ City/Town Sewer,SHORT_SALE_LENDER_APP_REQD \ No,Square Feet Source \ Other,Status \ Under Agreement,Style \ Mid-Rise,Type \ Condo,Uffi \ Unknown,Unit Placement \ Middle,WATER \ City/Town Water,Waterfront \ Harbor,Waterfront \ Yes,WATERVIEW_FEATURES \ Marina,Year Built Descrp \ Actual,Year Built Source \ Public Record,Year Round \ Yes,
- Range / Oven
- Exterior material: Brick
- Room count: 4
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 95
- Floor size: 825 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1973
- Parcel #: W:03 P:03029 S:354
- Unit floor #: 3
- Zillow Home ID: 59174279
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 28-32 Atlantic Avenue UNIT 324
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In North End, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 12.8% greater than in Boston, and 49.5% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent North End home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Boston.
Learn more about forecast calculations or North End home values.
Nearby Schools in Boston
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292