- Lot: 7,405 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1960
- Views: 986 all time views
- Heating: Baseboard
- Last sold: May 2013 for $189,900
- Last sale price/sqft: $198
- Parking: Garage - Attached
- Active Adult 55+ Community \ No, Asbestos Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Attic \ Hatch Opening, Basement \ Full Basement, Cooling System Type \ None, Driveway Type \ Asphalt, Energy Features \ None, Exterior Siding \ Wood, Flooring \ Wood, Fuel Type \ Oil, Garage - Type Of \ Attached, Gated Community \ No, Heat Type \ Baseboard, Hot Water Source \ Domestic, Laundry Room Location \ Lower Level, Lot Description \ Open, New Construction \ No, Oil Tank Desc \ Above Ground Tank, Property Type \ Residential, Radon Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Sewage System \ Septic, Style \ Ranch, Water Source \ Public Water Connected
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 5
- Stories: 1
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 960 sqft
- Heating: Oil
- Parcel #: 0128767
- Zillow Home ID: 57699962
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $122-207K.
Market guideZillow predicts 06010 home values will fall 0% next year, compared to a 0.1% decrease for Bristol as a whole. Among 06010 homes, this home is valued 14.9% less than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 56.3% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 06010, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 0.5% greater than in Bristol, and 98.1% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 06010 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Bristol.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 06010 home values.
- 1474 Stafford Ave5 beds, 2.5 baths
2,446 sqft, 47,044 sqft lot, built in 1987
|43 Arrowhead Dr Bristol, CT||$225K||4||2.5||2,150|
|42 Arrowhead Dr Bristol, CT||$193K||2||1.5||1,426|
|21 Arrowhead Dr Bristol, CT||$149K||3||1||960|
|10 Arrowhead Dr Bristol, CT||$157K||2||1||1,008|
|31 Arrowhead Dr Bristol, CT||$196K||4||2||1,459|
|51 Arrowhead Dr Bristol, CT||$208K||4||1.5||1,874|
|34 Arrowhead Dr Bristol, CT||$177K||3||1||1,344|
|2 Arrowhead Dr West Simsbury, CT||$252K||3||2||1,639|
|140 Mine Rd Bristol, CT||$218K||2||1||960|
|154 Mine Rd Bristol, CT||$172K||2||1||1,352|
|145 Mine Rd Bristol, CT||$182K||3||2||1,970|
|141 Mine Rd Bristol, CT||$146K||4||1||1,030|
|116 Mine Rd Bristol, CT||$159K||4||1||1,043|
|149 Mine Rd Bristol, CT||$159K||2||1||1,104|
|50 Arrowhead Dr Bristol, CT||$180K||3||2||1,296|
|166 Mine Rd Bristol, CT||$244K||3||2||1,800|
|151 Mine Rd Bristol, CT||$143K||2||1||832|
|75 Arrowhead Dr Bristol, CT||$156K||3||1.5||1,040|
|159 Mine Rd Bristol, CT||$137K||2||1||708|
|112 Mine Rd Bristol, CT||$288K||3||2.5||2,993|
Nearby Schools in Bristol
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!