- Lot: 9,147 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1969
- 826 days on Zillow
- Views: 3,155 all time views
- 7 shoppers saved this home
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jun 2001 for $265,000
- Price/sqft: $350
- MLS #: G678932
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: 0 space
- 2nd Bedroom Description \ Ceiling Fan(S), 2nd Bedroom Description \ Upper Level, 3rd Bedroom Description \ Ceiling Fan(S), 3rd Bedroom Description \ First Floor, Active Adult 55+ Community \ No, Appliances Included \ Central Vac, Appliances Included \ Dishwasher, Appliances Included \ Dryer, Appliances Included \ Microwave, Appliances Included \ Refrigerator, Appliances Included \ Stove Top, Appliances Included \ Wall Oven, Appliances Included \ Washer, Asbestos Information \ Is Not Present, Attic \ Storage Space, Basement \ Crawl Space, Cooling System Type \ Central Air, Deck Type Description \ Ground Level, Dining Room Description \ Formal, Driveway Type \ Paved, Energy Features \ Fireplace Insert, Energy Features \ Multi Zone Heat, Energy Features \ Thermo Pane Windows, Exterior Feature \ Hot Tub Outside, Exterior Feature \ Outbuilding, Exterior Feature \ Stone Wall, Exterior Siding \ Vinyl Siding, Flooring \ Carpeted, Flooring \ Tile, Flooring \ Wood, Fuel Type \ Natural Gas, Gated Community \ No, Heat Type \ Warm Air, Hot Water Source \ Propane, In-Law Access \ Possible, Interior Feature \ Ceiling Fan, Interior Feature \ Foyer, Interior Feature \ Open Floor Plan, Interior Feature \ Slider, Kitchen Description \ Breakfast Bar, Laundry Room Location \ Upper Level, Lot Description \ Level Topography, Lot Description \ Open, Lot Description \ Professionally Landscaped, Lot Description \ View, Master Bedroom Description \ Balcony, Master Bedroom Description \ Cathedral Ceiling, Master Bedroom Description \ Dressing Room, Master Bedroom Description \ Fireplace, Master Bedroom Description \ Full Bath, Miscellaneous Feature \ Commuter Bus, Miscellaneous Feature \ Private Schools, New Construction \ No, Oil Tank Desc \ Non Applicable, Other Room 1 Description \ Extra Storage, Porch Type \ Enclosed, Property Type \ Residential, Radon Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Sewage System \ Septic, Style \ Colonial, Water Source \ Public Water Connected
- Dining room
- Exterior material: Stone, Vinyl
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 5
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Colonial
- Floor size: 2,500 sqft
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: W0402100
- Zillow Home ID: 57879807
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $372K-1.35M.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 06498 home values will fall 2.5% next year, compared to a 2.6% fall for Westbrook as a whole. Among 06498 homes, this home is 174.9% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 71.6% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 06498, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is exactly the same as for Westbrook, and 12.4% higher than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 06498 home values.
|Old Mail Trl Westbrook, CT||--||--||--||--|
|46 Sunrise Rd Westbrook, CT||$543K||3||2||2,065|
|4 Pioneer Rd Westbrook, CT||$520K||3||2.5||1,737|
|1 Mohican Rd Westbrook, CT||$336K||2||2.5||864|
|25 Beach Way Westbrook, CT||$1.64M||6||4.5||3,551|
|31 Beach Way Westbrook, CT||$1.03M||3||2||2,085|
|8 Old Mail Trl Westbrook, CT||$404K||4||1.5||936|
|8 Pioneer Rd Westbrook, CT||$550K||3||2.5||1,882|
|17 Beach Way Westbrook, CT||$279K||3||1.5||840|
|3 Old Mail Trl Westbrook, CT||$864K||4||1.5||1,848|
|3 Mohican Rd Westbrook, CT||$410K||3||2||1,547|
|15 Pioneer Rd Westbrook, CT||--||--||--||--|
|36 Sunrise Rd Westbrook, CT||$329K||5||1.5||1,428|
|14 Pioneer Rd Westbrook, CT||$720K||2||2.5||2,140|
|7 Mohican Rd Westbrook, CT||$285K||3||1||1,008|
|12 Old Mail Trl Westbrook, CT||$424K||3||2.5||1,008|
|12 Pioneer Rd Westbrook, CT||$396K||3||1||1,112|
|47 Sunrise Rd Westbrook, CT||$373K||4||1||1,296|
|28 Sunrise Rd Westbrook, CT||$579K||3||2.5||2,282|
|39 Sunrise Rd Westbrook, CT||$646K||3||3.5||1,920|
Nearby Schools in Westbrook
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!