- Lot: 1.01 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1982
- Views: 3,042 all time views
- Cooling: Other
- Heating: Baseboard
- Last sold: Mar 2015 for $240,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $82
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Disability Access
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Basement \ Concrete, Basement \ Daylight, Basement \ Finished, Basement \ Full, Basement \ Interior Stairs, Basement \ Storage Space, Basement \ Walk Up, Basement Y/N \ Yes, Bedroom 1 Level \ 2, Bedroom 2 Level \ 2, Bedroom 3 Level \ 2, Bedroom 4 Level \ Bsmt, Construction \ Existing, Construction \ Wood Frame, Dining Room Level \ 1, DisabilityFeatures \ 1st Floor 1/2 Bathrm, DisabilityFeatures \ 1st Flr Hard Surface Flr., Driveway \ Paved, Electric \ 150 Amp, EquipmentAndAppliances \ Dishwasher, EquipmentAndAppliances \ Microwave, EquipmentAndAppliances \ Range-Gas, EquipmentAndAppliances \ Refrigerator, EquipmentAndAppliances \ Smoke Detector, EquipmentAndAppliances \ Window Treatment, Exterior \ Brick, Exterior \ Clapboard, Exterior \ Shingle, Exterior Features CF \ Deck, Exterior Features CF \ Out Building, Exterior Features CF \ Porch, Exterior Features CF \ Screened Porch, Family Room Level \ B, Floors CF \ Carpet, Floors CF \ Ceramic Tile, Floors CF \ Hardwood, Foundation \ Concrete, Garage Location \ Attached, GarageAndParking \ 2 Parking Spaces, GarageAndParking \ Attached, GarageAndParking \ Driveway, HeatFuel \ Gas-Lp/Bottle, HeatFuel \ Wood, HeatingAndCooling \ Baseboard, HeatingAndCooling \ Hot Water, HeatingAndCooling \ Multi Zone, HeatingAndCooling \ Other, HeatingAndCooling \ Whole House Fan, Interior Features CF \ 1 Fireplace, Interior Features CF \ Cable Internet, Interior Features CF \ Cathedral Ceilings, Interior Features CF \ Ceiling Fan, Interior Features CF \ Den/Office, Interior Features CF \ Dining Area, Interior Features CF \ Family Room, Interior Features CF \ Fireplace-Wood, Interior Features CF \ Hearth, Interior Features CF \ Living Room, Interior Features CF \ Loft, Interior Features CF \ Master BR with BA, Interior Features CF \ Natural Woodwork, Interior Features CF \ Skylight, Interior Features CF \ Smoke Det-Hardwired, Interior Features CF \ Vaulted Ceiling, Interior Features CF \ Walk-in Closet, Interior Features CF \ Whirlpool Tub, Kitchen Level \ 1, Living Room Level \ 1, LotDescription \ Country Setting, LotDescription \ Level, LotDescription \ Rural Setting, LotDescription \ Snowmobile Trail, LotDescription \ Subdivision, LotDescription \ Trail/Near Trail, LotDescription \ Walking Trails, LotDescription \ Wooded, LotDescription \ Wooded Setting, New Construction Y/N \ Existing, Number Stories \ 1 1/2, Property Type \ Residential, Road Footage YN \ Yes, Roads \ Paved, Roads \ Public, Roof \ Shingle-Asphalt, Sewer \ Private, Sewer \ Septic, Style \ Multi Level, Water CF \ Public, WaterHeater \ Off Boiler, WaterHeater \ Tank
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 9
- Stories: 1
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,944 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Parcel #: BOWW M:002 B:004 L:9-B7
- Zillow Home ID: 113448495
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $210-375K.
Market guideZillow predicts New Hampshire home values will fall 0.5% next year. Among 03304 homes, this home is valued 12.7% more than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 39.6% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 03304, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 8.3% lower than in Bow, and 79% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 03304 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Bow.
Learn more about forecast calculations.
|30 Bela View Dr Bow, NH||$237K||3||2.5||1,954|
|26 Bela View Dr Bow, NH||$196K||3||2||1,242|
|25 Bela View Dr Bow, NH||$253K||4||2.5||2,184|
|24 Bela View Dr Bow, NH||$296K||4||2.5||2,844|
|23 Bela View Dr Bow, NH||$234K||3||2||1,998|
|28 Bela View Dr Bow, NH||$324K||4||2.5||2,840|
|22 Bela View Dr Bow, NH||$202K||3||1||1,453|
|21 Bela View Dr Bow, NH||$229K||4||2||1,824|
|19 Bela View Dr Bow, NH||$207K||3||3||1,145|
|1 Fernwood Pl Bow, NH||$277K||3||2.5||2,359|
|2 Fernwood Pl Bow, NH||$208K||2||1||1,360|
|18 Bela View Dr Bow, NH||$209K||4||2||1,553|
|17 Bela View Dr Bow, NH||$208K||3||2||1,451|
|23 Bela View Dr Bow, NH||$236K||3||2||1,998|
|3 Fernwood Pl Bow, NH||$284K||4||2.5||2,668|
|3 Fernwood Pl Bow, NH||$344K||4||2.5||3,158|
|3 Fernwood Pl Bow, NH||$344K||4||2.5||3,158|
|16 Bela View Dr Bow, NH||$352K||4||2.5||3,701|
|16 Bela View Dr Bow, NH||$247K||4||2.5||1,990|
|15 Bela View Dr Bow, NH||$217K||4||2||1,248|
Nearby Schools in Bow
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!