- Lot: 7,840 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1950
- Views: 2,338 all time views
- Cooling: Wall
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Sep 2014 for $373,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $249
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Detached, Off street, 1 space
- Partial basement
- Sprinkler System
- ADULT_COMMUNITY \ No, AMENITIES \ Conservation Area, AMENITIES \ Highway Access, AMENITIES \ House of Worship, AMENITIES \ Public Transportation, AMENITIES \ Shopping, AMENITIES \ Swimming Pool, AMENITIES \ Walk/Jog Trails, APPLIANCES \ Dishwasher, APPLIANCES \ Disposal, APPLIANCES \ Dryer, APPLIANCES \ Microwave, APPLIANCES \ Range, APPLIANCES \ Refrigerator, APPLIANCES \ Washer, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Full, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Partially Finished, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Walk Out, BEACHFRONT_FLAG \ No, BED2_DSCRP \ Closet/Cabinets - Custom Built, BED2_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, BED2_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BED3_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, BED3_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BTH1_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Full, BTH1_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Tiled With Shower Stall, BTH1_DSCRP \ Countertops - Stone/Granite/Solid, BTH1_DSCRP \ Flooring - Stone/Ceramic Tile, BTH1_LEVEL \ First Floor, BTH2_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Full, BTH2_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Tiled With Tub & Shower, BTH2_DSCRP \ Flooring - Stone/Ceramic Tile, BTH2_LEVEL \ Second Floor, CONSTRUCTION \ Frame, COOLING \ Window AC, DIN_DSCRP \ Ceiling Fan(s), DIN_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, DIN_DSCRP \ Open Floor Plan, DIN_LEVEL \ First Floor, ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ 200 Amps, ENERGY_FEATURES \ Insulated Doors, ENERGY_FEATURES \ Insulated Windows, ENERGY_FEATURES \ Storm Doors, ENTRY_ONLY \ No, EXTERIOR \ Vinyl, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Garden Area, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Patio, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Porch - Enclosed, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Porch - Screened, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Professional Landscaping, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Sprinkler System, FAM_DSCRP \ Ceiling Fan(s), FAM_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, FAM_LEVEL \ First Floor, FLOORING \ Hardwood, FLOORING \ Tile, FLOORING \ Vinyl, FOUNDATION \ Poured Concrete, GARAGE_PARKING \ Detached, HEATING \ Forced Air, HEATING \ Oil, HOME_OWN_ASSOCIATION \ No, HOT_WATER \ Propane Gas, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Call List Office, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Call List Office, INSULATION_FEATURE \ Full, INTERIOR_FEATURES \ Cable Available, KIT_DSCRP \ Cabinets - Upgraded, KIT_DSCRP \ Countertops - Stone/Granite/Solid, KIT_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, KIT_DSCRP \ Open Floor Plan, KIT_LEVEL \ First Floor, LAUNDRY_LEVEL \ Basement, LEAD_PAINT \ Unknown, LIV_DSCRP \ Fireplace, LIV_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, LIV_DSCRP \ Window(s) - Bay/Bow/Box, LIV_LEVEL \ First Floor, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Paved Drive, MBR_DSCRP \ Closet/Cabinets - Custom Built, MBR_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, MBR_LEVEL \ Second Floor, PROP_TYPE \ Single Family, ROAD_TYPE \ Public, ROOF_MATERIAL \ Asphalt/Fiberglass Shingles, ROOF_MATERIAL \ Rubber, SF_TYPE \ Detached, STYLE \ Cape, TERMS_FEATURE \ Contract for Deed, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Electric Range, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Gas Dryer
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 7
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Cape cod
- Floor size: 1,501 sqft
- Heating: Oil
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: M:011-C B:0002 L:0027
- Zillow Home ID: 56132719
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $250-411K.
Market guideZillow predicts 01906 home values will increase 0.7% next year, compared to a 0.7% increase for Saugus as a whole. Among 01906 homes, this home is valued 7.1% more than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 8.3% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 01906, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 4.5% lower than in Saugus, and 60% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 01906 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Saugus.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 01906 home values.
|36 Bennett Ave Saugus, MA||$372K||3||2||1,860|
|34 Bennett Ave Saugus, MA||$332K||2||2||1,287|
|27 Bennett Ave Saugus, MA||$335K||3||1||1,236|
|32 Bennett Ave Saugus, MA||$488K||3||3||2,312|
|30 Bennett Ave Saugus, MA||$342K||3||2||1,326|
|40 Bennett Ave Saugus, MA||$330K||3||2||1,188|
|19 Bennett Ave Saugus, MA||$401K||4||2.5||2,236|
|26 Bennett Ave Saugus, MA||$301K||2||1.5||1,080|
|24 Bennett Ave Saugus, MA||$294K||3||1||1,080|
|27 Gilway St Saugus, MA||$295K||2||1||834|
|25 Gilway St Saugus, MA||$341K||3||1.5||1,196|
|23 Gilway St Saugus, MA||$429K||3||2||2,896|
|22 Bennett Ave Saugus, MA||$348K||3||2.5||1,381|
|21 Gilway St Saugus, MA||$376K||3||2||1,635|
|19 Gilway St Saugus, MA||$357K||3||2||1,524|
|17 Gilway St Saugus, MA||$402K||2||2.5||1,618|
|26 Gilway St Saugus, MA||$334K||3||2.5||992|
|22 Gilway St Saugus, MA||$395K||2||2||1,699|
|42 Bennett Ave Saugus, MA||$325K||3||1||1,224|
|15 Gilway St Saugus, MA||$363K||2||1||1,344|
Nearby Schools in Saugus
K-5 & ungraded0.3 mi
6-8 & ungraded1.4 mi
9-12 & ungraded0.9 mi
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!