28 Briarwood Dr, Orange, CT 064774 beds, 4.1 baths, 4,339 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 2.46 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1997
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jul 2014 for $730,000
- Price/sqft: $168
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached
- 2nd Bedroom Description \ Upper Level, 3rd Bedroom Description \ Upper Level, 4th Bedroom Description \ Full Bath, 4th Bedroom Description \ Upper Level, Active Adult 55+ Community \ No, Additional Room Type \ Office, Appliances Included \ Dishwasher, Appliances Included \ Disposal, Appliances Included \ Refrigerator, Appliances Included \ Stove Top, Appliances Included \ Wall Oven, Asbestos Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Attic \ Storage Space, Basement \ Full Basement, Basement Finish Info \ Unfinished, Cooling System Type \ Central Air, Deck Type Description \ Upper Level, Dining Room Description \ Bay Window, Dining Room Description \ Formal, Driveway Type \ Asphalt, Electrical \ Circuit Breaker, Energy Features \ Multi Zone Heat, Energy Features \ Thermo Pane Windows, Exterior Siding \ Clapboard, Family Rm/Den Description \ Fireplace, Family Rm/Den Description \ First Level, Flooring \ Carpeted, Flooring \ Tile, Flooring \ Wood, Fuel Type \ Oil, Garage - Type Of \ Attached, Gated Community \ No, Heat Type \ Warm Air, Hot Water Source \ Oil, In-Law Access \ Possible, Interior Feature \ Crown Molding, Interior Feature \ French Door, Interior Feature \ Granite or Corian Countertops, Interior Feature \ Skylight, Kitchen Description \ Eating Space Kitchen, Kitchen Description \ Island, Kitchen Description \ Pantry, Kitchen Description \ Skylight, Laundry Room Location \ First Floor, Lot Description \ Cul-De-Sac, Lot Description \ Level Topography, Lot Description \ Lightly Wooded, Lot Description \ Neighborhood, Lot Description \ Professionally Landscaped, Master Bedroom Description \ Bedroom Suite, Master Bedroom Description \ Full Bath, Master Bedroom Description \ Skylight, Mechanical Equipment \ Security System, New Construction \ No, Oil Tank Desc \ Above Ground Tank, Property Type \ Residential, Radon Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Sewage System \ Septic, Style \ Colonial, Water Source \ Public Water Connected, Year Built Desc \ Town Records
- Dining room
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 9
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Colonial
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 4,339 sqft
- Parcel #: M:62 B:1 L:8
- Zillow Home ID: 57979788
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 28 Briarwood Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 06477 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 13.7% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 88.5% higher than in Orange, and 24% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 06477 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Orange.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 06477 home values.
- 25 Briarwood Dr Orange, CT$879K343,818
- 26 Briarwood Dr Orange, CT$699K43.54,254
- 725 Ridge Rd Orange, CT$355K332,793
- 731 Ridge Rd Orange, CT$364K322,052
- 720 Orange Center Rd Orange, CT$352K33.53,279
- 734 Orange Center Rd Orange, CT$314K321,772
- 24 Briarwood Dr Orange, CT$860K33.53,994
- 715 Ridge Rd Orange, CT$390K31.52,237
- 719 Ridge Rd Orange, CT$406K42.52,412
- 739 Ridge Rd Orange, CT$371K322,100
- 722 Ridge Rd Orange, CT$396K322,653
- 742 Orange Center Rd Orange, CT$356K322,044
- 737 Orange Center Rd Orange, CT$305K321,596
- 719 Orange Center Rd Orange, CT$312K31.52,093
- 196 Orchard Rd Orange, CT$284K212,181
- 714 Orange Center Rd Orange, CT$320K321,510
- 734 Ridge Rd Orange, CT$344K31.51,598
- Mulberry Ln Orange, CT$373K32.51,498
- 192 Orchard Rd Orange, CT$378K31.51,938
- 718 Ridge Rd Orange, CT$299K31.51,332
Nearby Schools in Orange
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.