- Built in 1920
- Views: 780 all time views
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Mar 2013 for $250,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $182
- ADULT_COMMUNITY \ No, AMENITIES \ Highway Access, AMENITIES \ Park, AMENITIES \ Public Transportation, AMENITIES \ Shopping, AMENITIES \ Walk/Jog Trails, APPLIANCES \ Dishwasher, APPLIANCES \ Microwave, APPLIANCES \ Range, APPLIANCES \ Refrigerator, BEACHFRONT_FLAG \ No, BED2_DSCRP \ Ceiling Fan(s), BED2_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet, BED2_LEVEL \ First Floor, BTH1_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Full, BTH1_DSCRP \ Countertops - Stone/Granite/Solid, BTH1_DSCRP \ Flooring - Stone/Ceramic Tile, BTH1_LEVEL \ First Floor, BTH2_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Full, BTH2_DSCRP \ Countertops - Stone/Granite/Solid, BTH2_DSCRP \ Flooring - Stone/Ceramic Tile, BTH2_LEVEL \ Second Floor, COMPLEX_COMPLETE \ Yes, CONSTRUCTION \ Brick, CONSTRUCTION \ Frame, COOLING \ Central Air, DIN_DSCRP \ Ceiling - Cathedral, DIN_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wood, DIN_DSCRP \ Skylight, DIN_LEVEL \ Second Floor, ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ Circuit Breakers, ENERGY_FEATURES \ Insulated Doors, ENERGY_FEATURES \ Insulated Windows, ENERGY_FEATURES \ Prog. Thermostat, ENTRY_ONLY \ No, EXTERIOR \ Brick, EXTERIOR_UNIT_FEATURES \ Decorative Lighting, EXTERIOR_UNIT_FEATURES \ Gutters, EXTERIOR_UNIT_FEATURES \ Professional Landscaping, EXTERIOR_UNIT_FEATURES \ Sprinkler System, EXTERIOR_UNIT_FEATURES \ Stone Wall, FLOORING \ Bamboo, FLOORING \ Wall to Wall Carpet, HEATING \ Forced Air, HEATING \ Gas, HOT_WATER \ Electric, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Call MAPASS at 508-389-1780, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Lock Box, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Pets on Premises, INSULATION_FEATURE \ Fiberglass - Batts, INSULATION_FEATURE \ Full, INTERIOR_FEATURES \ Cable Available, INTERIOR_FEATURES \ Other (See Remarks), KIT_DSCRP \ Breakfast Bar / Nook, KIT_DSCRP \ Countertops - Stone/Granite/Solid, KIT_DSCRP \ Recessed Lighting, KIT_DSCRP \ Stainless Steel Appliances, KIT_LEVEL \ Second Floor, MBR_DSCRP \ Closet - Walk-in, MBR_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet, MBR_LEVEL \ First Floor, OTH1_DSCRP \ Ceiling - Cathedral, OTH1_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wood, OTH1_DSCRP \ Skylight, OTH1_LEVEL \ Third Floor, OTH1_ROOM_NAME \ Loft, PROP_TYPE \ Condominium/Coop, RESTRICTIONS \ Rentals, ROOF_MATERIAL \ Asphalt/Fiberglass Shingles, STYLE \ Townhouse, UNIT_PLACEMENT \ Middle, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Electric Dryer, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Electric Range, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ Washer Hookup, WARRANTY \ No, YEAR_ROUND \ Yes
- Room count: 5
- Stories: 3
- Unit count: 36
- Floor size: 1,375 sqft
- Parcel #: M:080 B:068 L:028-203
- Unit floor #: 2
- Zillow Home ID: 90133667
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $205-350K.
Market guideZillow predicts 01752 home values will increase 0.1% next year, compared to a 0.1% increase for Marlborough as a whole. Among 01752 homes, this home is valued 10.2% less than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 0.5% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 01752, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is exactly the same as for Marlborough, and 42.9% lower than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 01752 home values.
Nearby Schools in Marlborough
K-4 & ungraded1.0 mi
5-8 & ungraded1.2 mi
9-12 & ungraded1.7 mi
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender will call you.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!