28 Carriage Dr, Stamford, CT 069025 beds, 2.5 baths, 3,989 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
Neighbor to Greenwich and Divided by the Banks of Mianus River
is Renowned Westover. Minutes from Merrit, I-95.1 Hr. from N.Y.C.
In addition to comforts offered a large family, design of house readily lends itself to home office possibilities.
RENTAL AT $4200.00. ALSO OFFERED FOR SALE AT: $887,000
TO ARRANGE YOUR PERSONAL PREVIEW
OR FOR ADDITIONAL FACTS CONTACT OWNER
* 11 Rooms / 3,989 sq. ft. (with Finished 3rd floor NOT included in Sq. footage).
* MAIN LEVEL FEATURES:
- Beamed Living Room with French Doors (21 x 21)
- Extraordinarily Large Formal Dining Room (21 x 13)
- Beamed Family Rm (23 x 14) directly off Kitchen, w/ Fireplace,
- Hardwood Floor, Sliders leading to exterior Rear Deck & Patio
- Library / Sitting Room, situated between Dining Room and Kitchen
* 2ND LEVEL:
- Enhanced by Wainscot and Recessed lights in Hallway, and features a generous
Master Bedroom with a Full Bath
with Granite Counters, Marble Tile and Whirlpool Tub with Showerhead
- 4 additional Bedrooms w/ refinished hardwood floors
- Great Room: Rfinished hardwood floor, walk-in closet
(conversion to 2nd Master BDRM with bath most possible)
* 3RD LEVEL
-- Full, Finished Staircase accesses 3rd Floor, which extends full length of house (No to So), with 6 Dormer Windows (2 Double/ 2 Single), with chandelier in each and ceiling lighting. Cable and Phone Lines installed.
MAJOR UPGRADES:2005 - 6
- Lot: 1.1 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1972
- Cooling: Wall
- Heating: Baseboard, Forced air
- Cable Ready
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Jetted Tub
- Parking: Off street
- hook up for washer dryer
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Recreation room
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Shingle
- Roof type: Shake Shingle
- # Stories: 3.0
- Structure type: Colonial
- Floor size: 3,989 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2007
- Laundry: None
- Zillow Home ID: 2115625544
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 28 Carriage Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Westover, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 2% less than in Stamford, and 49.2% less than the national average. This lower local number could help Westover home values rise more quickly than other regions in Stamford.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Westover home values.
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!