28 Cavell St, Trenton, NJ 086183 beds, 1 bath, 1,350 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 1,742 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1920
- 20 days on Zillow
- Last sold: Jan 1991 for $30,000
- Price/sqft: $11
- MLS #: 6436604
- Parking: On street
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,350 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Lot depth: 86
- Lot width: 18
- Parcel #: 1108302000000026
- Zillow Home ID: 39017297
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 28 Cavell Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Battle Monument market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 28.1% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 4.5% less than in Trenton, and 37.3% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help Battle Monument home values rise more quickly than other regions in Trenton.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Battle Monument home values.
- 30 Cavell St Trenton, NJ$79K----1,288
- 26 Cavell St Trenton, NJ$136K----1,388
- 32 Cavell St Trenton, NJ$128K211,864
- 24 Cavell St Trenton, NJ$81K----1,276
- 22 Cavell St Trenton, NJ$81K----1,276
- 20 Cavell St Trenton, NJ$104K----1,288
- 35 Sanford St Trenton, NJ$73K----1,338
- 33 Sanford St Trenton, NJ$71K----1,279
- 37 Sanford St Trenton, NJ$70K311,279
- 31 Sanford St Trenton, NJ$82K----1,282
- 39 Sanford St Trenton, NJ$72K------
- 29 Sanford St Trenton, NJ$84K----1,296
- 18 Cavell St Trenton, NJ$103K----1,288
- 41 Sanford St Trenton, NJ$107K----1,255
- 27 Sanford St Trenton, NJ$84K----1,302
- 43 Sanford St Trenton, NJ$81K----1,255
- 25 Sanford St Trenton, NJ$107K----1,279
- 16 Cavell St Trenton, NJ$87K----1,288
- 45 Sanford St Trenton, NJ$96K----1,338
- 23 Sanford St Trenton, NJ$73K511,335
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!