A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 0.41 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1990
- Views: 3,237 all time views
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Dec 2013 for $625,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $232
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached
- 2nd Bedroom Description \ Upper Level, 3rd Bedroom Description \ Upper Level, Active Adult 55+ Community \ No, Appliances Included \ Central Vac, Appliances Included \ Compactor, Appliances Included \ Dishwasher, Appliances Included \ Disposal, Appliances Included \ Dryer, Appliances Included \ Oven/Range, Appliances Included \ Subzero, Appliances Included \ Washer, Asbestos Information \ Is Not Present, Attic \ Pulldown Stairs, Attic \ Storage Space, Basement \ Full Basement, Basement Finish Info \ Unfinished, Cooling System Type \ Central Air, Dining Room Description \ Bay Window, Dining Room Description \ Built-In Hutch, Dining Room Description \ Formal, Driveway Type \ Circular, Driveway Type \ Crushed Stone, Electrical \ Circuit Breaker, Energy Features \ Fireplace Insert, Energy Features \ Multi Zone Heat, Energy Features \ Thermo Pane Windows, Exterior Feature \ Garden Area, Exterior Feature \ Underground Utilities, Exterior Siding \ Brick, Flooring \ Tile, Flooring \ Wood, Fuel Type \ Oil, Fuel Type \ Propane, Garage - Type Of \ Attached, Gated Community \ No, Handicap Accessibility \ Unknown, Heat Type \ Warm Air, Hot Water Source \ Oil, Interior Feature \ Chair Rail, Interior Feature \ Crown Molding, Interior Feature \ Foyer, Interior Feature \ French Door, Kitchen Description \ Eating Space Kitchen, Kitchen Description \ Island, Kitchen Description \ Pantry, Laundry Room Location \ First Floor, Lot Description \ Level Topography, Lot Description \ Lightly Wooded, Lot Description \ Neighborhood, Lot Description \ Professionally Landscaped, Lot Description \ Subdivision, Master Bedroom Description \ First Floor, Master Bedroom Description \ Full Bath, Master Bedroom Description \ Walkin Closet, Master Bedroom Description \ Whirlpool, Mechanical Equipment \ Auto Garage Door Opener, Mechanical Equipment \ Central Vacuum, Mechanical Equipment \ Security System, Mechanical Equipment \ Smoke Detector, Mechanical Equipment \ Sprinkler System, Miscellaneous Feature \ Public Trash Pickup, New Construction \ No, Oil Tank Desc \ Above Ground Tank, Porch Type \ Open, Property Type \ Residential, Radon Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Sewage System \ Public Sewer Connected, Style \ Cape Cod, Water Source \ Public Water Connected, Year Built Desc \ Town Records
- Range / Oven
- Trash compactor
- Dining room
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 6
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Cape cod
- Floor size: 2,691 sqft
- Heating: Oil, Propane butane
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: R:340 N:28
- Zillow Home ID: 57719461
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $335-860K.
Market guideZillow predicts 06032 home values will increase 1.3% next year, compared to a 1.4% rise for Farmington as a whole. Among 06032 homes, this home is valued 119% more than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 49.7% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 06032, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 16.5% greater than in Farmington, and 14.3% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 06032 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Farmington.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 06032 home values.
|1 Wiltshire Pl Farmington, CT||$503K||3||3.5||2,406|
|3 Wiltshire Pl Farmington, CT||$613K||4||3||3,237|
|1 Wiltshire Pl Farmington, CT||$508K||3||3.5||2,406|
|2 Wiltshire Pl Farmington, CT||$676K||4||2.5||3,781|
|4 Wiltshire Pl Farmington, CT||$492K||3||2.5||2,324|
|2 Chipping Campden Farmington, CT||$489K||4||3.1||2,309|
|4 Chipping Campden Farmington, CT||$477K||2||2.5||2,173|
|26 Chiltern St Farmington, CT||$424K||2||2||1,733|
|6 Chipping Campden Farmington, CT||$457K||3||2.5||1,905|
|8 Chipping Campden Farmington, CT||$639K||3||3.5||3,199|
|30 Chiltern St Farmington, CT||$496K||3||2.5||2,412|
|22 Chiltern St Farmington, CT||$455K||2||2||1,942|
|27 Chiltern St Farmington, CT||$603K||4||3||3,370|
|2 Chiltern St Farmington, CT||$465K||2||2||1,996|
|3 Norfolk Gdns Farmington, CT||$444K||2||2.5||1,868|
|20 Chiltern St Farmington, CT||$529K||3||4.5||2,499|
|21 Chiltern St Farmington, CT||$580K||4||3||2,969|
|6 Norfolk Gdns Farmington, CT||$506K||2||2.5||2,279|
|1 Norfolk Gdns Farmington, CT||$440K||2||3.5||1,855|
|4 Chiltern St Farmington, CT||$461K||2||2.5||1,892|
Nearby Schools in Farmington
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender will call you.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!