28 Commonwealth AveAPT 5, Boston, MA 02116
For Sale: $998,000
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Bedrooms:2 beds
- Bathrooms:2 baths
- Condo:1,352 sq ft
- Lot:1,350 sqft
- Year Built:1880
- Heating Type:Baseboard
- Open House:12/8 11:30am-12:30pm
- Days on Zillow3
- Basement TypeUnknown
- Floor CoveringHardwood
- Additional FeaturesAssc Fee Includes \ Heat,Assc Fee Includes \ Hot Water,Assc Fee Includes \ Master Insurance,Assc Fee Includes \ Sewer,Assc Fee Includes \ Water,Basement \ N,Beachfront \ No,Condo Association \ Yes,Cooling \ Window AC,Disclosure \ N,Exterior \ Brick,FEE_INTERVAL \ Monthly,Heating \ Hot Water Baseboard,IdxListingOptedOut \ No,IdxOfficeOptedOut \ No,Lead Paint \ Unknown,LENDER_OWNED \ No,Listing Alert \ No,Management \ Professional - Off Site,Parking Feature \ On Street Permit,Pets Allowed \ Yes,SEWER \ City/Town Sewer,SHORT_SALE_LENDER_APP_REQD \ No,Square Feet Source \ Master Deed,Status \ New,Style \ Brownstone,Type \ Condo,Unit Placement \ Top/Penthouse,WATER \ City/Town Water,Waterfront \ No,Year Built Descrp \ Approximate,Year Built Source \ Public Record,
- Appliances IncludedDishwasher, Garbage disposal
- Exterior MaterialBrick
- Last Remodel Year1979
- MLS #71613680
- Parcel #W:05 P:01214 S:010
- Room Count5
- # Stories1.0
- Unit Count5
- Unit Floor #5
- Zillow Home ID59176202
|Value||Range||30-day change||$/sqft||Last updated|
|Zestimate What's this?|
|$1,142,299||$948K – $1.35M||-$26,410||$844||12/05/2013|
|Rent Zestimate What's this?|
|$4,128/mo||$2.1K – $4.9K/mo||+$251||$3.05||11/25/2013|
You must sign-in and claim this listing in order to post a comment
Zestimate is : posted on
Zillow predicts Back Bay home values will rise 1% next year, compared to a 2.5% rise for Boston as a whole. Among Back Bay homes, this home is 26.7% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, but is priced 11.9% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Back Bay market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 9% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 86.9% less than in Boston, and 95.8% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help Back Bay home values rise more quickly than other regions in Boston.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Back Bay home values.
Neighborhood for 28 Commonwealth Avenue APT 5
Nearby Schools in Boston
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get more information
Contact a local buyer's agent to learn more.
- Premier Agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing this home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at 866-324-4005