28 Cooper Dr, Glastonbury, CT 060333 beds, 2 baths, 2,092 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 0.44 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1958
- Cooling: None
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Jul 2013 for $181,000
- Price/sqft: $87
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 0 space
- Active Adult 55+ Community \ No, Asbestos Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Attic \ Unfinished, Basement \ Full Basement With Hatchway, Basement Finish Info \ Partially Finished, Cooling System Type \ None, Driveway Type \ Asphalt, Electrical \ Circuit Breaker, Energy Features \ Thermo Pane Windows, Exterior Feature \ Breezeway, Exterior Siding \ Vinyl Siding, Family Rm/Den Description \ Lower Level, Flooring \ Wood, Foundation Size Source \ Town Records, Fuel Type \ Natural Gas, Garage - Type Of \ Attached, Gated Community \ No, Heat Type \ Radiator, Hot Water Source \ Natural Gas, Kitchen Description \ Eating Space Kitchen, Laundry Room Location \ Lower Level, Lot Description \ Level Topography, Lot Description \ Lightly Wooded, New Construction \ No, Oil Tank Desc \ Non Applicable, Property Type \ Residential, Radon Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Sewage System \ Public Sewer Connected, Style \ Ranch, Water Source \ Public Water Connected, Year Built Desc \ Town Records
- Dining room
- Family room
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Ranch
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,092 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2013
- Parcel #: 14000028
- Unit floor #: 1
- Zillow Home ID: 57721944
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 28 Cooper Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 06033 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 17.8% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 3.5% higher than in Glastonbury, and 29.7% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 06033 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Glastonbury.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 06033 home values.
- 30 Cooper Dr Glastonbury, CT$245K31.51,248
- 18 Cooper Dr Glastonbury, CT$205K31.51,371
- 45 Cooper Dr Glastonbury, CT$229K321,332
- 24 Cooper Dr Glastonbury, CT$191K31.51,141
- 17 Cooper Dr Glastonbury, CT$253K32.51,362
- 23 Cooper Dr Glastonbury, CT$203K31.51,206
- 58 Cooper Dr Glastonbury, CT$229K421,585
- 137 Spring St Glastonbury, CT$260K32.51,865
- 149 Spring St Glastonbury, CT$235K321,320
- 15 Bantle Rd Glastonbury, CT$206K321,634
- 136 Spring St Glastonbury, CT$218K321,575
- 131 Spring St Glastonbury, CT$192K321,317
- 34 Cooper Dr Glastonbury, CT$200K311,116
- 130 Spring St Glastonbury, CT$255K32.51,436
- 155 Spring St Glastonbury, CT$237K41.51,342
- 125 Spring St Glastonbury, CT$154K11704
- 68 Springbrook Dr UNIT 68 Glastonbury, CT$151K21.51,056
- 156 Spring St Glastonbury, CT$238K32.51,310
- 167 Spring St Glastonbury, CT$185K31.11,420
- 40 Cooper Dr Glastonbury, CT$205K311,228
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.