- Lot: 0.44 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1958
- Views: 1,303 all time views
- Cooling: None
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Jul 2013 for $181,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $87
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 0 space
- Active Adult 55+ Community \ No, Asbestos Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Attic \ Unfinished, Basement \ Full Basement With Hatchway, Basement Finish Info \ Partially Finished, Cooling System Type \ None, Driveway Type \ Asphalt, Electrical \ Circuit Breaker, Energy Features \ Thermo Pane Windows, Exterior Feature \ Breezeway, Exterior Siding \ Vinyl Siding, Family Rm/Den Description \ Lower Level, Flooring \ Wood, Foundation Size Source \ Town Records, Fuel Type \ Natural Gas, Garage - Type Of \ Attached, Gated Community \ No, Heat Type \ Radiator, Hot Water Source \ Natural Gas, Kitchen Description \ Eating Space Kitchen, Laundry Room Location \ Lower Level, Lot Description \ Level Topography, Lot Description \ Lightly Wooded, New Construction \ No, Oil Tank Desc \ Non Applicable, Property Type \ Residential, Radon Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Sewage System \ Public Sewer Connected, Style \ Ranch, Water Source \ Public Water Connected, Year Built Desc \ Town Records
- Dining room
- Family room
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Other
- Stories: 1
- Structure type: Ranch
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,092 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2013
- Parcel #: 14000028
- Unit floor #: 1
- Zillow Home ID: 57721944
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $185-380K.
Market guideZillow predicts 06033 home values will rise 0.5% next year, compared to a 1.2% rise for Glastonbury as a whole. Among 06033 homes, this home is valued 4% less than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 46.9% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 06033, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 9.5% greater than in Glastonbury, and 9.5% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 06033 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Glastonbury.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 06033 home values.
|30 Cooper Dr Glastonbury, CT||$229K||3||1.5||1,248|
|17 Cooper Dr Glastonbury, CT||$239K||3||2.5||1,362|
|18 Cooper Dr Glastonbury, CT||$224K||3||1.5||1,371|
|45 Cooper Dr Glastonbury, CT||$232K||3||2||1,332|
|24 Cooper Dr Glastonbury, CT||$202K||3||2||1,141|
|23 Cooper Dr Glastonbury, CT||$222K||3||1.5||1,206|
|58 Cooper Dr Glastonbury, CT||$245K||4||2||1,585|
|137 Spring St Glastonbury, CT||$252K||3||2.5||1,865|
|149 Spring St Glastonbury, CT||$195K||3||2||1,320|
|136 Spring St Glastonbury, CT||$211K||3||2||1,575|
|131 Spring St Glastonbury, CT||$222K||3||2||1,317|
|34 Cooper Dr Glastonbury, CT||$197K||3||1||1,116|
|130 Spring St Glastonbury, CT||$245K||3||2.5||1,436|
|155 Spring St Glastonbury, CT||$196K||4||1.5||1,342|
|125 Spring St Glastonbury, CT||$150K||2||1||704|
|68 Springbrook Dr UNIT 68 Glastonbury, CT||$140K||2||1.5||1,056|
|156 Spring St Glastonbury, CT||$204K||3||2.5||1,310|
|167 Spring St Glastonbury, CT||$176K||3||2||1,420|
|40 Cooper Dr Glastonbury, CT||$200K||3||1||1,228|
|51 Springbrook Dr UNIT 51 Glastonbury, CT||$143K||2||2.5||1,056|
Nearby Schools in Glastonbury
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender will call you.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!