28 Corinthian Dr, Salem, NH 030794 beds, 3 baths, 3,900 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 1.1 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1988
- Cooling: Central, Other
- Heating: Radiant
- Last sold: Jun 2014 for $450,000
- Price/sqft: $115
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Finished basement
- Flooring: Concrete, Hardwood, Slate, Tile, Other
- Jetted Tub
- Parking: Garage - Attached
- Security System
- Vaulted Ceiling
- View: Water
- BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Concrete Floor,BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Full,BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Partially Finished,BEACHFRONT_FLAG \ No,BED2_LEVEL \ First Floor,BED3_LEVEL \ First Floor,BED4_LEVEL \ First Floor,CONSTRUCTION \ Frame,COOLING \ Central Air,DIN_LEVEL \ First Floor,ENTRY_ONLY \ No,EXTERIOR \ Brick,EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Patio,EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Porch - Enclosed,FAM_LEVEL \ First Floor,FLOORING \ Hardwood,FLOORING \ Other (See Remarks),FOUNDATION \ Poured Concrete,GARAGE_PARKING \ Attached,HEATING \ Radiant,HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Call List Agent,HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Call List Office,HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Call List Agent,HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Call List Office,INTERIOR_FEATURES \ Central Vacuum,INTERIOR_FEATURES \ Security System,KIT_LEVEL \ First Floor,LEAD_PAINT \ Unknown,LIV_LEVEL \ First Floor,LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Paved Drive,MBR_LEVEL \ First Floor,PROP_TYPE \ Single Family,ROAD_TYPE \ Public,ROOF_MATERIAL \ Asphalt/Fiberglass Shingles,SF_TYPE \ Detached,STYLE \ Ranch,
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Trash compactor
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Mud room
- Recreation room
- Sun room
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 9
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Ranch
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 3,900 sqft
- Heating: Oil
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: SLEM M:15 B:6269 L:
- Zillow Home ID: 86798083
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 28 Corinthian Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 03079 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 23.1% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is exactly the same as for Salem, and 58.2% less than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 03079 home values.
- 35 Corinthian Dr Salem, NH$371K431,998
- 27 Corinthian Dr Salem, NH$346K32.52,156
- 25 Corinthian Dr Salem, NH$414K33.52,466
- 41 Corinthian Dr Salem, NH$453K434,220
- 18 Corinthian Dr Salem, NH$417K32.52,712
- 45 Corinthian Dr Salem, NH$356K43.52,462
- 15 Corinthian Dr Salem, NH$399K42.52,246
- 6 Lazarus Way Salem, NH$386K423,184
- 10 Jericho Ln Salem, NH$407K43.51,844
- 9 Jericho Ln Salem, NH$382K332,019
- 2 Jericho Ln Salem, NH$395K442,650
- 1 Jericho Ln Salem, NH$371K42.52,173
- 20 Lazarus Way Salem, NH$411K32.52,809
- 48 Corinthian Dr Salem, NH$404K332,209
- 55 Corinthian Dr Salem, NH$364K321,666
- 376 N Main St Salem, NH$220K322,060
- 374 N Main St Salem, NH$282K42.52,156
- 365 N Main St Salem, NH$720K33.53,146
- 26 Lazarus Way Salem, NH$430K32.53,057
- 363 N Main St Salem, NH$239K521,464
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!