28 Denny Rd, Chestnut Hill, MA 024676 beds, 6.02 baths, 4,070 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 0.41 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1938
- ADULT_COMMUNITY \ No,AMENITIES \ House of Worship,AMENITIES \ Private School,AMENITIES \ Public School,AMENITIES \ Public Transportation,AMENITIES \ Shopping,AMENITIES \ T-Station,AMENITIES \ Walk/Jog Trails,APPLIANCES \ Dishwasher,APPLIANCES \ Dishwasher - ENERGY STAR,APPLIANCES \ Dryer,APPLIANCES \ Refrigerator,APPLIANCES \ Refrigerator - ENERGY STAR,APPLIANCES \ Vent Hood,APPLIANCES \ Wall Oven,APPLIANCES \ Washer,BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Bulkhead,BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Concrete Floor,BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Full,BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Interior Access,BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Partially Finished,BEACHFRONT_FLAG \ No,BED2_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wood,BED2_LEVEL \ Second Floor,BED3_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wood,BED3_LEVEL \ Second Floor,BED4_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Full,BED4_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wood,BED4_LEVEL \ Second Floor,BED5_LEVEL \ Second Floor,BTH1_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Full,BTH1_LEVEL \ Second Floor,BTH2_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Full,BTH2_LEVEL \ Second Floor,BTH3_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Full,BTH3_LEVEL \ Second Floor,CONSTRUCTION \ Frame,COOLING \ Central Air,DIN_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood,DIN_LEVEL \ First Floor,ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ 200 Amps,ENERGY_FEATURES \ Insulated Windows,ENERGY_FEATURES \ Storm Doors,ENERGY_FEATURES \ Storm Windows,ENTRY_ONLY \ No,EXTERIOR \ Clapboard,EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Fenced Yard,EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Patio,EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Porch - Enclosed,EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Porch - Screened,EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Sprinkler System,EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Storage Shed,FAM_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood,FAM_DSCRP \ Window(s) - Picture,FAM_LEVEL \ First Floor,FLOORING \ Tile,FLOORING \ Wood,FOUNDATION \ Poured Concrete,HEATING \ Gas,HEATING \ Hot Water Baseboard,HOT_WATER \ Natural Gas,HOT_WATER \ Tank,HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Accompanied Showings,HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Appointment Required,HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Call List Agent,HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Accompanied Showings,HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Call List Agent,INTERIOR_FEATURES \ Cable Available,INTERIOR_FEATURES \ Security System,KIT_DSCRP \ Closet/Cabinets - Custom Built,KIT_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood,KIT_DSCRP \ Kitchen Island,KIT_LEVEL \ First Floor,LAUNDRY_LEVEL \ Basement,LEAD_PAINT \ Unknown,LIV_DSCRP \ Fireplace,LIV_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood,LIV_DSCRP \ Window(s) - Bay/Bow/Box,LIV_LEVEL \ First Floor,LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Fenced/Enclosed,LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Level,LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Paved Drive,LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Wooded,MASTER_BATH \ Yes,MBR_DSCRP \ Balcony / Deck,MBR_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Full,MBR_DSCRP \ Exterior Access,MBR_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wood,MBR_LEVEL \ Second Floor,OTH1_LEVEL \ Second Floor,OTH1_ROOM_NAME \ Bedroom,OTH2_LEVEL \ First Floor,OTH2_ROOM_NAME \ Mud Room,OTH3_LEVEL \ First Floor,OTH3_ROOM_NAME \ Foyer,OTH4_LEVEL \ First Floor,OTH4_ROOM_NAME \ Den,OTH5_DSCRP \ Fireplace,OTH5_DSCRP \ Flooring - Laminate,OTH5_LEVEL \ Basement,OTH5_ROOM_NAME \ Library,OTH6_DSCRP \ Exterior Access,OTH6_DSCRP \ Flooring - Stone/Ceramic Tile,OTH6_LEVEL \ First Floor,OTH6_ROOM_NAME \ Sun Room,PROP_TYPE \ Single Family,ROAD_TYPE \ Public,ROOF_MATERIAL \ Asphalt/Fiberglass Shingles,ROOF_MATERIAL \ Rubber,ROOF_MATERIAL \ Slate,STYLE \ Colonial,UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Electric Oven,UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Gas Range,
- Floor size: 4,070 sqft
- Zillow Home ID: 2111844942
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 28 Denny Road
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 02467, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 142.9% greater than in Newton, and 77.9% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 02467 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Newton.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 02467 home values.
- 53 Valley Rd Chestnut Hill, MA$1.29M55.54,145
- 36 Denny Rd Chestnut Hill, MA$1.79M63.53,258
- 219 Crafts Rd Chestnut Hill, MA$597K21--
- 60 Valley Rd Chestnut Hill, MA$2.29M54.54,132
- 44 Valley Rd Chestnut Hill, MA$1.38M53.53,413
- 34 Valley Rd Chestnut Hill, MA$1.34M32.52,294
- 121 Fairway Dr Newton, MA$684K31.51,776
- 135 Crafts Rd Chestnut Hill, MA$1.85M554,170
- 128 Crafts Rd Chestnut Hill, MA$2.31M844,534
- 141 Fairway Dr Newton, MA$772K622,020
- 106 Crafts Rd Chestnut Hill, MA$2.58M------
- 142 Crafts Rd Chestnut Hill, MA$3.76M86.59,548
- 99 Crafts Rd Chestnut Hill, MA$2.99M444,197
- 14 Valley Rd Chestnut Hill, MA$1.7M43.53,481
- 69 Denny Rd Chestnut Hill, MA$1.4M56.521,534
- 96 Crafts Rd Chestnut Hill, MA$2.74M54.55,762
- 22 Valley Rd Chestnut Hill, MA$1.68M43.53,328
- 151 Fairway Rd Chestnut Hill, MA$2.75M55.56,082
- 75 Hilltop Rd Chestnut Hill, MA$1.49M44.54,487
- 65 Hilltop Rd Chestnut Hill, MA$2.18M543,856
Nearby Schools in Newton
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292