28 Donald Rd, Burlington, MA 018034 beds, 3 baths, 2,896 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- 8/24 11:30am-1pm
- Lot: 0.46 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1964
- 120 days on Zillow
- Last sold: Mar 2006 for $439,000
- Price/sqft: $184
- MLS #: 71669377
- Finished basement, 718 sqft
- ADULT_COMMUNITY \ No,AMENITIES \ Highway Access,AMENITIES \ Medical Facility,AMENITIES \ Park,AMENITIES \ Public School,AMENITIES \ Public Transportation,APPLIANCES \ Dishwasher,APPLIANCES \ Disposal,APPLIANCES \ Range,BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Concrete Floor,BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Finished,BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Full,BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Garage Access,BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Interior Access,BEACHFRONT_FLAG \ No,BED2_DSCRP \ Ceiling Fan(s),BED2_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood,BED2_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet,BED2_LEVEL \ First Floor,BED3_DSCRP \ Ceiling Fan(s),BED3_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood,BED3_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet,BED3_LEVEL \ First Floor,BED4_DSCRP \ Ceiling - Cathedral,BED4_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet,BED4_LEVEL \ First Floor,BED5_DSCRP \ Closet,BED5_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet,BED5_LEVEL \ Basement,BTH1_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Full,BTH1_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Tiled With Tub & Shower,BTH1_DSCRP \ Closet - Linen,BTH1_DSCRP \ Flooring - Stone/Ceramic Tile,BTH1_DSCRP \ Main Level,BTH1_LEVEL \ First Floor,BTH2_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Full,BTH2_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Tiled With Shower Stall,BTH2_DSCRP \ Countertops - Stone/Granite/Solid,BTH2_DSCRP \ Dryer Hookup - Electric,BTH2_DSCRP \ Dryer Hookup - Gas,BTH2_DSCRP \ Flooring - Stone/Ceramic Tile,BTH2_DSCRP \ Hot Tub / Spa,BTH2_LEVEL \ Second Floor,BTH3_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Half,BTH3_DSCRP \ Flooring - Vinyl,BTH3_LEVEL \ Basement,CONSTRUCTION \ Frame,COOLING \ Central Air,DIN_DSCRP \ Ceiling Fan(s),DIN_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood,DIN_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet,DIN_LEVEL \ First Floor,ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ 200 Amps,ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ Circuit Breakers,ENERGY_FEATURES \ Insulated Doors,ENERGY_FEATURES \ Insulated Windows,ENERGY_FEATURES \ Prog. Thermostat,ENERGY_FEATURES \ Storm Doors,ENERGY_FEATURES \ Storm Windows,ENTRY_ONLY \ No,EXTERIOR \ Wood,EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Deck - Wood,EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Decorative Lighting,EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Fenced Yard,EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Garden Area,EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Gutters,EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Kennel,EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Patio,EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Pool - Above Ground,EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Screens,EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Sprinkler System,EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Storage Shed,FAM_DSCRP \ Cable Hookup,FAM_DSCRP \ Ceiling - Cathedral,FAM_DSCRP \ Ceiling Fan(s),FAM_DSCRP \ Closet/Cabinets - Custom Built,FAM_DSCRP \ Deck - Exterior,FAM_DSCRP \ Fireplace,FAM_DSCRP \ Flooring - Laminate,FAM_DSCRP \ Flooring - Stone/Ceramic Tile,FAM_DSCRP \ Main Level,FAM_DSCRP \ Slider,FAM_DSCRP \ Wet bar,FAM_LEVEL \ First Floor,FLOORING \ Vinyl,FLOORING \ Wood,FOUNDATION \ Irregular,FOUNDATION \ Poured Concrete,GARAGE_PARKING \ Attached,GARAGE_PARKING \ Garage Door Opener,GARAGE_PARKING \ Heated,GARAGE_PARKING \ Insulated,GARAGE_PARKING \ Side Entry,GARAGE_PARKING \ Storage,GARAGE_PARKING \ Under,GARAGE_PARKING \ Work Area,HEATING \ Forced Air,HEATING \ Gas,HEATING \ Other (See Remarks),HEATING \ Space Heater,HOT_WATER \ Natural Gas,HOT_WATER \ Tank,HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Appointment Required,HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Call MAPASS at 508-389-1780,HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Key in Office,HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Lock Box,HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Sign,HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Appointment Required,HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Call MAPASS at 508-389-1780,HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Key in Office,HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Lock Box,HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Sign,INSULATION_FEATURE \ Fiberglass,INSULATION_FEATURE \ Full,INTERIOR_FEATURES \ Cable Available,KIT_DSCRP \ Countertops - Upgraded,KIT_DSCRP \ Dining Area,KIT_DSCRP \ Flooring - Vinyl,KIT_DSCRP \ Main Level,KIT_LEVEL \ First Floor,LAUNDRY_DSCRP \ Dryer Hookup - Gas,LAUNDRY_DSCRP \ Washer Hookup,LAUNDRY_LEVEL \ Basement,LEAD_PAINT \ None,LIV_DSCRP \ Ceiling Fan(s),LIV_DSCRP \ Fireplace,LIV_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood,LIV_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet,LIV_DSCRP \ Main Level,LIV_DSCRP \ Window(s) - Bay/Bow/Box,LIV_LEVEL \ First Floor,LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Corner,LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Fenced/Enclosed,LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Level,LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Paved Drive,MASTER_BATH \ Yes,MBR_DSCRP \ Balcony / Deck,MBR_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Full,MBR
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 8
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,896 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1981
- Parcel #: M:000013 P:000013
- Zillow Home ID: 57052244
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 28 Donald Road
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 01803 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 4.3% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is exactly the same as for Burlington, and 86.6% lower than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 01803 home values.
- 30 Donald Rd Burlington, MA$442K31.52,771
- 30 Hart St Burlington, MA$395K32.51,350
- 28 Hart St Burlington, MA$505K322,856
- 6 Blueberry Ln Burlington, MA$872K43.53,866
- 29 Donald Rd Burlington, MA$463K42.51,928
- 31 Donald Rd Burlington, MA$443K31.51,747
- 27 Donald Rd Burlington, MA$458K42.51,928
- 32 Donald Rd Burlington, MA$449K52.52,292
- 26 Hart St Burlington, MA$478K33.52,403
- 33 Donald Rd Burlington, MA$429K322,184
- 4 Blueberry Ln Burlington, MA$864K42.53,482
- 24 Donald Rd Burlington, MA$471K422,150
- 25 Donald Rd Burlington, MA$441K31.51,507
- 35 Donald Rd Burlington, MA$409K311,158
- 8 Blueberry Ln Burlington, MA$874K42.53,350
- 24 Hart St Burlington, MA$366K321,250
- 36 Donald Rd Burlington, MA$381K311,505
- 23 Donald Rd Burlington, MA$367K311,207
- 37 Donald Rd Burlington, MA$469K321,717
- 4 Tinkham Ave Burlington, MA$541K322,464
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get more information
- About these agents
- These buyers' agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing this home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292