- Lot: 3.84 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 2013
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Aug 2013 for $325,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $144
- Controlled Access
- Flooring: Carpet, Concrete, Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces
- 2nd Bedroom Description \ Upper Level, 3rd Bedroom Description \ Upper Level, 4th Bedroom Description \ Upper Level, Active Adult 55+ Community \ No, Asbestos Information \ Is Not Present, Attic \ Unfinished, Attic \ Walkup, Basement \ Concrete Floor, Basement \ Full Basement With Hatchway, Cooling System Type \ Central Air, Deck Type Description \ Ground Level, Driveway Type \ Asphalt, Driveway Type \ Paved, Electrical \ Circuit Breaker, Energy Features \ Day/Night Thermostat, Energy Features \ Multi Zone Heat, Exterior Siding \ Vinyl Siding, Family Rm/Den Description \ First Level, Flooring \ Carpeted, Flooring \ Tile, Flooring \ Wood, Foundation Size Source \ Owner, Fuel Type \ Propane, Garage - Type Of \ Attached, Gated Community \ No, Heat Type \ Warm Air, Hot Water Source \ Propane, Kitchen Description \ Breakfast Bar, Kitchen Description \ Eating Space Kitchen, Kitchen Description \ Pantry, Laundry Room Location \ First Floor, Lot Description \ Level Topography, Lot Description \ Open, Lot Description \ Wooded, Master Bedroom Description \ Full Bath, Master Bedroom Description \ Walkin Closet, New Construction \ Yes, Oil Tank Desc \ Non Applicable, Property Type \ Residential, Radon Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Sewage System \ Septic, Style \ Colonial, Water Source \ Private Well, Year Built Desc \ Under Construction
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 8
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Colonial
- Floor size: 2,256 sqft
- Laundry: Shared
- Parcel #: 00128202
- Zillow Home ID: 109772226
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $197-408K.
Market guideZillow predicts 06365 home values will fall 0.3% next year, compared to a 0.4% decrease for Preston as a whole. Among 06365 homes, this home is valued 62.8% more than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 11.6% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 06365, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 6.5% less than in Preston, and 31.4% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help 06365 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Preston.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 06365 home values.
|26 Doolittle Rd Preston, CT||--||--||--||--|
|41 Doolittle Rd Preston, CT||$265K||4||2||2,496|
|32 Doolittle Rd Preston, CT||--||Studio||--||--|
|27 Doolittle Rd Preston, CT||$158K||3||1.5||1,100|
|20 Doolittle Rd Preston, CT||$183K||3||1.5||1,288|
|40 Doolittle Rd Preston, CT||$276K||4||2||2,208|
|43 Doolittle Rd Preston, CT||--||--||--||87,007|
|27 Ricky Ln Preston, CT||$249K||3||2||1,924|
|5 Ricky Ln Preston, CT||$261K||3||1||2,270|
|29 Ricky Ln Preston, CT||$312K||4||2.5||2,529|
|10 Ricky Ln Preston, CT||$317K||3||2.5||2,559|
|32 Ricky Ln Preston, CT||$269K||4||3||2,336|
|18 Doolittle Rd Preston, CT||$243K||3||2.5||2,140|
|17 Doolittle Rd Preston, CT||$168K||3||1.5||1,144|
|9 Ricky Ln Preston, CT||$269K||4||2.5||2,080|
|31 Ricky Ln Preston, CT||$278K||5||3||3,064|
|14 Doolittle Rd Preston, CT||$250K||4||2||2,298|
|28 Ricky Ln Preston, CT||$270K||4||2.5||2,377|
|13 Doolittle Rd Preston, CT||$197K||4||1.5||1,365|
|22 Ricky Ln Preston, CT||$226K||3||2||1,752|
Nearby Schools in Preston
Data by GreatSchools.org
Contact a Local Agent
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!