- Built in 1969
- 78 days on Zillow
- Views: 1,044 all time views
- 10 shoppers saved this home
- HOA Fee: $375
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Mar 1998 for $30,000
- Price/sqft: $58
- MLS #: RX-10119649
- Flooring: Laminate, Tile
- Furnished \ Unfurnished, Interior Features \ Pantry, Interior Features \ Stack Bedrooms, Construction \ CBS, Security \ Gate - Manned, Security \ Security Patrol, Exterior Features \ Auto Sprinkler, Subdiv. Amenities \ Clubhouse, Subdiv. Amenities \ Exercise Room, Subdiv. Amenities \ Pool, Equip\Appl Included \ Range - Electric, Utilities \ Public Sewer, Subdiv. Amenities \ Game Room, Roof \ Other, Security \ Security Light, Governing Bodies \ Condo, Subdiv. Amenities \ Bike - Jog, Window Treatments \ Verticals, Security \ Fence, Subdiv. Amenities \ Community Room, Subdiv. Amenities \ Shuffleboard, Security \ Entry Card, Subdiv. Amenities \ Billiards, Rooms \ None, Subdiv. Amenities \ Courtesy Bus, Heating \ Central Individual, Security \ Wall, Design \ Traditional, Zip Code \ 33417, Design \ Other Arch, Membership \ No Membership Avail
- Construction quality:
- Roof type: Other
- Stories: 0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 24
- Floor size: 814 sqft
- Parcel #: 00424323060020280
- Unit floor #: 1
- Zillow Home ID: 46524498
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $39-55K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 33417 home values will rise 2.1% next year, compared to a 0.9% decrease for Century Village as a whole. Among 33417 homes, this home is 1.3% less expensive than the midpoint (median) home, but is priced 14% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 33417, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 306.3% greater than in Century Village, and 205.7% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 33417 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Century Village.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 33417 home values.
|Other Units in this Building (314)||Zestimate||Beds||Baths||Sqft|
|More Less Learn more about 168 Salisbury G|
Nearby Schools in Century Village
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!