28 Emerson StUNIT 28, Peabody, MA 01960
For Sale: $219,000
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Days on Zillow41
- Basement TypeUnknown
- Floor CoveringUnknown
- Additional FeaturesADULT_COMMUNITY \ No,AMENITIES \ Highway Access,AMENITIES \ Park,AMENITIES \ Private School,AMENITIES \ Public School,AMENITIES \ Shopping,APPLIANCES \ Dishwasher,APPLIANCES \ Disposal,APPLIANCES \ Microwave,APPLIANCES \ Range,APPLIANCES \ Refrigerator,ASSC_POOL \ No,BEACHFRONT_FLAG \ No,BED2_DSCRP \ Closet,BED2_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood,BED2_LEVEL \ Second Floor,BTH1_DSCRP \ Flooring - Stone/Ceramic Tile,BTH1_LEVEL \ Second Floor,COMPLEX_COMPLETE \ Yes,CONSTRUCTION \ Frame,COOLING \ Window AC,DIN_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood,DIN_LEVEL \ First Floor,ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ 100 Amps,ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ Circuit Breakers,ENERGY_FEATURES \ Insulated Doors,ENERGY_FEATURES \ Insulated Windows,ENTRY_ONLY \ No,EXTERIOR \ Vinyl,EXTERIOR_UNIT_FEATURES \ Porch - Enclosed,EXTERIOR_UNIT_FEATURES \ Storage Shed,FLOORING \ Tile,FLOORING \ Wood,HEATING \ Central Heat,HEATING \ Gas,HEATING \ Hot Water Radiators,HOT_WATER \ Natural Gas,HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Accompanied Showings,HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Appointment Required,HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Call List Agent,HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Sign,HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Accompanied Showings,HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Appointment Required,HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Call List Agent,HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Sign,INTERIOR_FEATURES \ Cable Available,KIT_DSCRP \ Flooring - Stone/Ceramic Tile,KIT_LEVEL \ First Floor,MASTER_BATH \ No,MBR_DSCRP \ Closet,MBR_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood,MBR_LEVEL \ Second Floor,OTH1_ROOM_NAME \ Other,PETS_ALLOWED \ Yes w/ Restrictions,PROP_TYPE \ Condominium/Coop,ROOF_MATERIAL \ Asphalt/Fiberglass Shingles,STYLE \ Half-Duplex,UNIT_PLACEMENT \ End,WARRANTY \ No,YEAR_ROUND \ Yes,
- Elementary SchoolCenter
- High SchoolPVMHS
- Last Remodel Year1986
- Middle SchoolHiggins
- Parcel #M:0074 B:0800
- Room Count5
- # Stories2.0
- Unit Count2
- Unit Floor #1
- Zillow Home ID67495877
|Value||Range||30-day change||$/sqft||Last updated|
|Zestimate What's this?|
|$200,900||$179K – $217K||+$2,199||$174||12/08/2013|
|Rent Zestimate What's this?|
|$1,498/mo||$1.3K – $2K/mo||-$37||$1.30||12/02/2013|
You must sign-in and claim this listing in order to post a comment
Zestimate is : posted on
Zillow predicts 01960 home values will rise 2.3% next year, compared to a 2.4% rise for Peabody as a whole. Among 01960 homes, this home is 32.2% less expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 1.6% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 01960 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 10.8% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 0.9% lower than in Peabody, and 63.8% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 01960 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Peabody.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 01960 home values.
Neighborhood for 28 Emerson Street UNIT 28
- 26 Emerson St Peabody, MA$322K42.01,714
- 24 Emerson St Peabody, MA$323K43.01,824
- 50 Ellsworth Rd Peabody, MA$259K21.01,551
- 52 Ellsworth Rd Peabody, MA$351K53.02,508
- 14 Orchard St Peabody, MA$341K32.01,606
- 20 Thorndike St Peabody, MA$537K54.03,513
- 16 Thorndike St Peabody, MA$282K31.51,556
- 11 Emerson St Peabody, MA$411K53.52,192
- 45 King St Peabody, MA$223K11.0885
- 10 Orchard St Peabody, MA$387K41.52,288
- 38 King St # A Peabody, MA$342K42.01,536
- 9 Emerson St Peabody, MA$379K42.03,048
- 49 Emerson Street Ext Peabody, MA$325K31.51,880
- 30 Emerson St UNIT 30 Peabody, MA$232K31.01,275
- 44 King St Peabody, MA$314K31.51,628
- 4 Thorndike St Peabody, MA$330K42.01,836
- 7 Emerson St Peabody, MA$323K41.52,316
- 13 Augustus St Peabody, MA$264K11.01,524
- 29 Ellsworth Rd Peabody, MA$295K32.01,444
- 15 Ellsworth Rd Peabody, MA$321K43.02,000
Nearby Schools in Peabody
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
- Center K-5 & ungraded 0.4 mi
- J Henry Higgins Middle 6-8 & ungraded 0.4 mi
- St. John the Baptist School PK-8 0.6 mi
- William A Welch Elementary PK-5 & ungraded 0.9 mi
- South Memorial Elementary PK-5 & ungraded 1.1 mi
- Thomas Carroll K-5 & ungraded 1.3 mi
- Witchcraft Heights Elementary K-5 & ungraded 1.4 mi
Get more information
Contact a local buyer's agent to learn more.
- Premier Agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing this home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at 866-324-4005