- Lot: 5,662 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1900
- 31 days on Zillow
- Views: 1,213 all time views
- 6 shoppers saved this home
- Last sold: Jul 2012 for $122,533
- Last sale price/sqft: $160
- MLS #: 4409227
- Cable Ready
- Disability Access
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Basement \ Unfinished, Construction \ Wood Frame, New Construction Y\N \ Existing, EquipmentAndAppliances \ Dryer, EquipmentAndAppliances \ Refrigerator, EquipmentAndAppliances \ Washer, Exterior \ Clapboard, Property Type \ Residential, Roads \ Public, Roof \ Shingle-Asphalt, Sewer \ 1000 Gallon, Sewer \ Private, Flood Zone \ Unknown, Garage Location \ None, HeatFuel \ Gas-Lp\Bottle, HeatingAndCooling \ Hot Air, LotDescription \ Level, EquipmentAndAppliances \ Microwave, Electric \ 200 Amp, Basement \ Walk Out, Driveway \ Gravel, Foundation \ Stone, EquipmentAndAppliances \ Cook Top-Electric, LotDescription \ Wooded Setting, WaterHeater \ Tank, Style \ New Englander, DisabilityFeatures \ 1st Flr Hard Surface Flr., DisabilityFeatures \ 1st Flr Low-Pile Carpet, Sewer \ Drywell, Electric \ Circuit Breaker(s), GarageAndParking \ 5 Parking Spaces, Parcel Access Row YN \ No, Road Footage YN \ Yes, Timeshare FractionalOwn \ No, Number Stories \ 1 1\2, Water CF \ Public, Interior Features CF \ 1st Floor Laundry, Interior Features CF \ Cable Internet, Interior Features CF \ Master BR with BA, Interior Features CF \ Dining Area, Interior Features CF \ Den\Office, Interior Features CF \ Kitchen\Living, Exterior Features CF \ Patio, Exterior Features CF \ Porch-Covered, Basement Y\N \ Yes, Floors CF \ Hardwood, Floors CF \ Tile, Floors CF \ Carpet, Bedroom 1 Level \ 2, Living Room Level \ 1, Office Level \ 1
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 4
- Stories: 2
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 764 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Laundry: In Unit, Shared
- Parcel #: RAYM M:028-1 L:073
- Zillow Home ID: 86817649
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $98-187K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 03077 home values will decrease 0.5% next year, compared to a 0.6% fall for Town of Raymond as a whole. Among 03077 homes, this home is 33.7% less expensive than the midpoint (median) home, but is priced 28.8% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 03077, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 2.1% lower than in Town of Raymond, and 11.4% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 03077 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Town of Raymond.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 03077 home values.
|23 Epping St Raymond, NH||$172K||3||1||1,338|
|30 Epping St Raymond, NH||$187K||2||1||1,600|
|26 Epping St Raymond, NH||$324K||Studio||3||3,483|
|25 Epping St Raymond, NH||$185K||3||1.5||1,232|
|21 Epping Ave # 3 Hampton, NH||$99K||2||1||360|
|21 Epping St Raymond, NH||$202K||3||1||1,817|
|21 Epping Ave # 2 Hampton, NH||$105K||2||1||420|
|21 Epping Ave # 1 Hampton, NH||$133K||3||1||644|
|32 Epping St Raymond, NH||$189K||3||2||1,454|
|34A Epping St Raymond, NH||$267K||3||2.5||1,851|
|19 Epping St Raymond, NH||$185K||3||1.5||1,406|
|22 Epping Ave Hampton, NH||--||--||--||--|
|22 Epping St Raymond, NH||$175K||3||1||1,260|
|36 Epping St Raymond, NH||$224K||Studio||--||2,034|
|17 Epping St Raymond, NH||$172K||3||1||1,236|
|29 Epping St Raymond, NH||$188K||3||1||1,626|
|6 School St Raymond, NH||$232K||3||1.5||1,814|
|4 School St Raymond, NH||$182K||3||1||1,152|
|2 School St Raymond, NH||$190K||3||1||1,688|
|20 Epping St Raymond, NH||$188K||3||1||1,608|
Nearby Schools in Town of Raymond
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!