This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
Where's the Zestimate?
County transactional data for this home is insufficient so we cannot calculate a Zestimate. We are adding data all the time, so be sure to come back.
- Views: 325 all time views
- Cooling: Central
- Laundry: In Unit, Shared
- Parking: None, 0 space
- Cable Ready
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood
- High Speed Internet Ready
- A/C, Central Air, Concierge, Dishwasher, Disposal, Elevator, Fitness Center, Free Laundry in the Building, Free Wi-Fi, Granite Counter Tops, Hardwood Floors, Internet, Marble Bath, Microwave, Modern Bath, Modern Kitchen, New Appliances, New/Renovated Bath, New/Renovated Kitchen, Stainless Steel Appliance(s)
- Floor size: 655 sqft
- Zillow Home ID: 2126745835
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $2K-1.1M.
Market guideZillow predicts Back Bay home values will increase 3.8% next year, compared to a 1.4% rise for Boston as a whole.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Back Bay, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 83% lower than in Boston, and 92.4% less than the national average. This lower local number could help Back Bay home values rise more quickly than other regions in Boston.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Back Bay home values.
|Other Units in this Building (23)||Zestimate||Beds||Baths||Sqft|
|More Less Learn more about 28 Exeter St|
Nearby Schools in Boston
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender will call you.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!