28 Griffin St, Springfield, MA 011043 beds, 1 bath, 1,347 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 5,001 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1928
- Last sold: Jun 2012 for $49,000
- Price/sqft: $36
- Parking: Garage - Detached
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,347 sqft
- Heating: Oil
- Parcel #: S:06080 P:0005
- Zillow Home ID: 56213906
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 28 Griffin Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Liberty Heights market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 30.9% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 13.3% higher than in Springfield, and 77.6% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Liberty Heights home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Springfield.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Liberty Heights home values.
- 38 Griffin St Springfield, MA$87K31982
- 115-117 Parallel St Springfield, MA$138K431,568
- 110-112 Middle St Springfield, MA$161K422,109
- 111-113 Parallel St Springfield, MA$115K421,568
- 42-44 Griffin St Springfield, MA$169K632,088
- 18 Griffin St Springfield, MA$138K31.51,593
- 104-106 Middle St Springfield, MA$122K421,612
- 27 Griffin St Springfield, MA$111K311,456
- 17 Griffin St Springfield, MA$130K422,648
- 105-107 Parallel St Springfield, MA$136K431,568
- 146 Parallel St Springfield, MA$83K21846
- 15 Griffin St Springfield, MA$122K311,155
- 39 Griffin St Springfield, MA$134K521,872
- 100 Middle St Springfield, MA$97K21853
- 112-114 Parallel St Springfield, MA$145K431,944
- 285 Nottingham St Springfield, MA$78K411,508
- 299 Nottingham St Springfield, MA$138K542,167
- 101-103 Parallel St Springfield, MA$147K421,568
- 96 Middle St Springfield, MA$77K21933
- 43 Griffin St Springfield, MA$103K21925
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.