- 15 days on Zillow
- Views: 1,099 all time views
- Last sold: Jun 2007 for $87,000
- MLS #: G10043662
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces
- Adult 55 \ No, Property Type \ Lots and Vacant Land, REO \ No, Road Surface \ Paved, Road Type \ Town\City, Sewage System \ Public Sewer Available, Status \ Active, Super Lien \ None, Tax Year \ 7\14-6\15, Water Sewer Lien \ Neither, Water Source \ Well Required, Zoning Description \ Residential, Gas Type \ None, Development Status \ Approved Lot, Improvements \ None, Lot Description \ Interior, Area Num \ E Hampton, Mill Rate \ 27.1400, Neighborhood \ E Hampton (34), Last Change Type \ New Listing, Road Frontage Description \ Town Road, Lot Description \ Level Topography, Lot Description \ Lightly Wooded, Divisible \ No, Horse Property \ No, Underground Oil Tank \ No, Lot Description \ Neighborhood, Listing Type \ Exclusive Right to Sell\Lease Listing Agreement, Utilities Available \ Underground Required, Listing Type Description \ Full Service, Transaction Type \ Sale
- Parcel #: R07361
- Zillow Home ID: 109723969
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $215K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 06424 home values will increase 2.2% next year, compared to a 2% rise for Town of East Hampton as a whole. Among 06424 homes, this home is 58.8% less expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 70.6% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 06424, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 13.3% lower than in Town of East Hampton, and 1% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 06424 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Town of East Hampton.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 06424 home values.
|30 Hyde Farm Ter East Hampton, CT||$412K||3||2.5||3,234|
|32 Hyde Farm Ter East Hampton, CT||$270K||3||3||2,264|
|24 Hyde Farm Ter East Hampton, CT||$291K||3||2||2,040|
|21 Hyde Farm Ter East Hampton, CT||$352K||3||2.5||2,125|
|16 Hyde Farm Ter East Hampton, CT||$376K||3||3||2,263|
|17 Hyde Farm Ter East Hampton, CT||$395K||4||3||2,381|
|15 Hyde Farm Ter East Hampton, CT||$351K||3||2||2,463|
|10 Hyde Farm Ter East Hampton, CT||$393K||4||3.01||2,510|
|0 Hyde Farm Ter E Hampton, CT||$306K||4||2.5||1,846|
|4 Hyde Farm Ter East Hampton, CT||$339K||3||2||2,242|
|9 Forest St East Hampton, CT||--||--||--||--|
|15 Forest St East Hampton, CT||$161K||2||1||1,015|
|7 Forest St East Hampton, CT||--||--||--||--|
|11 Forest St East Hampton, CT||--||--||--||--|
|10 Forest St East Hampton, CT||$151K||2||1||828|
|12 Forest St East Hampton, CT||$370K||4||2.5||2,562|
|5 Forest St East Hampton, CT||$250K||3||2||2,744|
|8 Forest St East Hampton, CT||$204K||2||1||1,264|
|6 Forest St East Hampton, CT||$219K||3||1.5||1,400|
|14 Forest St East Hampton, CT||$188K||3||2||1,152|
Nearby Schools in Town of East Hampton
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!