- Lot: 3,484 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1940
- Views: 4,813 all time views
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Mar 2014 for $333,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $294
- APPLIANCES \ Dishwasher, APPLIANCES \ Disposal, APPLIANCES \ Range, APPLIANCES \ Refrigerator, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Crawl, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Dirt Floor, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Partial, BEACH_DESCRIPTION \ Harbor, BEACH_MILES_TO \ 1/10 to 3/10, BEACH_OWNERSHIP \ Other (See Remarks), BEACHFRONT_FLAG \ Yes, BED2_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet, BED2_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BED3_DSCRP \ Closet, BED3_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet, BED3_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BTH1_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Full, BTH1_DSCRP \ Bathroom - With Tub & Shower, BTH1_DSCRP \ Flooring - Stone/Ceramic Tile, BTH1_LEVEL \ First Floor, BTH2_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Full, BTH2_DSCRP \ Bathroom - With Shower Stall, BTH2_DSCRP \ Flooring - Stone/Ceramic Tile, BTH2_LEVEL \ Second Floor, CONSTRUCTION \ Frame, COOLING \ None, DIN_DSCRP \ Fireplace, DIN_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet, DIN_LEVEL \ First Floor, ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ Circuit Breakers, ENERGY_FEATURES \ Insulated Windows, ENTRY_ONLY \ No, EXTERIOR \ Clapboard, EXTERIOR \ Shingles, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Deck, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Fenced Yard, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Patio, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Screens, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Storage Shed, FLOORING \ Hardwood, FLOORING \ Laminate, FLOORING \ Tile, FLOORING \ Wall to Wall Carpet, FOUNDATION \ Poured Concrete, HEATING \ Gas, HEATING \ Hot Water Baseboard, HOT_WATER \ Natural Gas, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Call List Agent, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Call List Agent, INSULATION_FEATURE \ Blown In, INSULATION_FEATURE \ Partial, INTERIOR_FEATURES \ Cable Available, KIT_DSCRP \ Exterior Access, KIT_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, KIT_DSCRP \ Stainless Steel Appliances, KIT_LEVEL \ First Floor, LAUNDRY_DSCRP \ Dryer Hookup - Electric, LAUNDRY_DSCRP \ Flooring - Stone/Ceramic Tile, LAUNDRY_DSCRP \ Walk-in Storage, LAUNDRY_DSCRP \ Washer Hookup, LAUNDRY_LEVEL \ First Floor, LEAD_PAINT \ Unknown, LIV_DSCRP \ Cable Hookup, LIV_DSCRP \ Exterior Access, LIV_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet, LIV_DSCRP \ Window(s) - Bay/Bow/Box, LIV_LEVEL \ First Floor, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Fenced/Enclosed, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Level, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Paved Drive, MASTER_BATH \ No, MBR_DSCRP \ Closet, MBR_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet, MBR_LEVEL \ Second Floor, OTH1_DSCRP \ Closet, OTH1_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet, OTH1_LEVEL \ First Floor, OTH1_ROOM_NAME \ Office, OTH2_DSCRP \ Flooring - Laminate, OTH2_LEVEL \ First Floor, OTH2_ROOM_NAME \ Mud Room, OTH3_DSCRP \ Flooring - Stone/Ceramic Tile, OTH3_LEVEL \ First Floor, OTH3_ROOM_NAME \ Foyer, PROP_TYPE \ Single Family, ROAD_TYPE \ Public, ROOF_MATERIAL \ Asphalt/Fiberglass Shingles, SF_TYPE \ Detached, STYLE \ Colonial
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 6
- Stories: 2
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,134 sqft
- Parcel #: M:0122 B:0023 L:0
- Zillow Home ID: 56939548
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $293-465K.
Market guideZillow predicts 01945 home values will fall 0.1% next year, compared to a 0% increase for Marblehead as a whole. Among 01945 homes, this home is valued 32.5% less than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 4.3% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 01945, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is exactly the same as for Marblehead, and 59% lower than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 01945 home values.
|21 Bayview Rd Marblehead, MA||$410K||2||1||1,659|
|17 Bayview Rd Marblehead, MA||$520K||3||3||2,102|
|24-26 Knight Ave Marblehead, MA||$568K||6||2||2,862|
|49 Beverly Ave Marblehead, MA||$419K||3||2||1,749|
|27 Bayview Rd Marblehead, MA||$347K||2||1||1,035|
|19 Stanley Rd Marblehead, MA||$853K||4||3||3,844|
|15 Bayview Rd Marblehead, MA||$521K||3||2||1,848|
|22 Bayview Rd Marblehead, MA||$393K||2||1||1,176|
|47 Beverly Ave Marblehead, MA||$617K||5||2.5||2,400|
|18 Bayview Rd Marblehead, MA||$382K||3||1||1,184|
|31 Bayview Rd Marblehead, MA||$440K||3||2||1,672|
|26 Bayview Rd Marblehead, MA||$321K||2||1||1,008|
|21 Stanley Rd Marblehead, MA||$643K||4||3||2,691|
|20 Knight Ave Marblehead, MA||$600K||3||2||2,420|
|34 Beverly Ave Marblehead, MA||$549K||3||2||2,519|
|14 Bayview Rd Marblehead, MA||$1.17M||3||3||3,745|
|28 Bayview Rd Marblehead, MA||$349K||2||2||864|
|11 Bayview Rd Marblehead, MA||$465K||2||2||1,917|
|45 Beverly Ave Marblehead, MA||$433K||3||2||1,483|
|24 Manataug Trl Marblehead, MA||$429K||3||1||1,870|
Nearby Schools in Marblehead
2-3 & ungraded0.7 mi
7-8 & ungraded0.8 mi
9-12 & ungraded1.0 mi
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!