28 Lakeside Dr, Merrimack, NH 030543 beds, 2.5 baths, 3,240 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
Beautiful custom built waterfront home accented by reclaimed granite hardscaping and high end pavers. The maintenance free Energy Star rated construction utilizes modern building products and techniques such as space saving open web floor trusses, Coma trim products, open and closed cell spray insulation, and radiant floor heat to all three floors.
The custom built German style kitchen is the hub of the home and overlooks your waterfront so cooking doesn?t mean missing outdoor fun. The appliances are Kitchen Aid Architect Series and include a 6 burner cooktop and a Double Wall oven. The countertop with back splashes is bold and beautiful soap stone. The space is proper for multiple cooks and works great for those holiday gatherings integrating a deep wash sink and smaller wet bar/prep sink. The mostly all drawer design makes retrieving cooking implements easy and clean up quick. An adjacent pantry adds lots of extra storage space.
The living room adjacent to kitchen is a perfect space to enjoy a warm fire from the Napolean gas fire place, watch television, or sit and admire your beautiful waterfront through the aluminum clad divided light Jeld Wen windows that adorn the whole house.
Each of the bedrooms gives a wonderful water front view and has great closet space including a walk-in master closet. The bathrooms, mudroom, and entry way
incorporate maintenance free custom tile flooring. The bathrooms have custom vanities and comfort height toilets.
Sleep is comfortable in the hot of summer with the Unico System high velocity central air conditioning. No cold feet out of the shower with warm radiant floors. Never run out of hot water made possible by all PEX plumbing and the high efficiency Weil-Mclane Gold Series propane boiler with integrated 60 gallon Weil-Mclane hot water storage tank.
The partially finished basement gives a great view of the lake and of the construction products used. It has been designed with the addition of a fourth bathroom in mind and makes a great indoor entertaining space with direct access to the waterfront.
Additional features include a central vacuuming system that makes cleaning easy, security system, generator hook-up with generator storage barn, 64 feet of aluminum docks, HRV to bring fresh air in when windows are shut, wiring for surround sound, large custom built storage shed, cherry hardwood floors, underground utilities, and the quiet of being at the end of the town maintained dead end road.
Looking for an awesome place to call home with virtually no maintenance for decades to come? This is it!! Work in the city and live on a lake!! Call for further information or to schedule a showing. Thank you for checking out our property.
- Lot: 0.25 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 2007
- 74 days on Zillow
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Radiant
- Last sold: Jun 2001 for $237,000
- Price/sqft: $177
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Off street
- Security System
- Unfinished basement
- View: Water
- Located on a quiet dead-end this property boasts upgrades throughout. You must see it to truly appreciate its quality.
- Range / Oven
- Family room
- Master bath
- Mud room
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Other
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 3.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 3,240 sqft
- Heating: Propane butane
- Parcel #: MRMK M:06A-1 L:000113 S:000000
- Zillow Home ID: 92860400
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 28 Lakeside Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 03054, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 2.7% greater than in Merrimack, and 45.5% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 03054 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Merrimack.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 03054 home values.
- 26 Lakeside Dr Merrimack, NH$345K22.52,968
- 26 Lakeside Dr Merrimack, NH$431K24.53,729
- 30 Lakeside Dr Merrimack, NH$263K311,274
- 24 Lakeside Dr Merrimack, NH$170K11320
- 32 Lakeside Dr Merrimack, NH$306K411,832
- 22 Lakeside Dr Merrimack, NH$277K12.51,371
- 20 Lakeside Dr Merrimack, NH$238K31.51,328
- 37 Scenic Vista Way Merrimack, NH$440K33.52,479
- 18 Lakeside Dr Merrimack, NH$351K22.52,214
- 16 Lakeside Dr Merrimack, NH$236K22.51,522
- 14 Lakeside Dr Merrimack, NH$245K22.51,192
- 10 Surrey Ln Merrimack, NH$233K321,985
- 12 Surrey Ln Merrimack, NH$263K332,321
- 12 Lakeside Dr Merrimack, NH$217K321,563
- 8 Surrey Ln Merrimack, NH$230K321,759
- 33 Scenic Vista Way Merrimack, NH$388K322,057
- 6 Surrey Ln Merrimack, NH$239K421,780
- 31 Scenic Vista Way Merrimack, NH$195K321,883
- 6 Lakeside Dr Merrimack, NH$308K32.52,197
- 32 Scenic Vista Way Merrimack, NH$152K211,069
Nearby Schools in Merrimack
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
- Merrimack Middle 7-8 2.1 mi