This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 10,018 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1954
- Views: 2,562 all time views
- Cooling: None
- Heating: Baseboard
- Last sold: Jul 2011 for $248,000
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 1 space
- Unfinished basement
- View: Water
- Additional Room Type \ Den, Asbestos Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Attic \ None, Basement \ Full Basement, Cooling System Type \ None, Deck Type Description \ Upper Level, Driveway Type \ Dirt, Energy Features \ Thermo Pane Windows, Exterior Siding \ Vinyl Siding, Flooring \ Tile, Flooring \ Wood, Fuel Type \ Oil, Garage - Type Of \ Under House, Heat Type \ Baseboard, Hot Water Source \ Domestic, Interior Feature \ Balcony, Interior Feature \ Granite or Corian Countertops, Interior Feature \ Skylight, Interior Feature \ Slider, Laundry Room Location \ Upper Level, Lot Description \ View, Master Bedroom Description \ Balcony, Master Bedroom Description \ Full Bath, Oil Tank Desc \ Above Ground Tank, Property Type \ Residential, Radon Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Sewage System \ Septic, Style \ Colonial, Water Source \ Public Water Available, Waterfront Description \ Assoc Optional, Waterfront Description \ Beach Rights
- Dining room
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 8
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Colonial
- Floor size: 2,304 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1990
- Laundry: Shared
- Parcel #: E0175800
- Zillow Home ID: 58842831
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $270-740K.
Market guideZillow predicts 06413 home values will rise 1.3% next year, compared to a 1.2% increase for Town of Clinton as a whole. Among 06413 homes, this home is valued 112.9% more than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 31.3% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 06413, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 1.2% lower than in Town of Clinton, and 20% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 06413 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Town of Clinton.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 06413 home values.
|30 Merrill Rd Clinton, CT||$231K||1||1||936|
|32 Merrill Rd Clinton, CT||$281K||3||1||1,264|
|11 Merrill Rd Clinton, CT||$248K||2||1||1,128|
|10 Merrill Rd Clinton, CT||$255K||3||1||962|
|23 Merrill Rd Clinton, CT||$243K||2||1||1,104|
|22 Merrill Rd Clinton, CT||$344K||2||1.5||1,494|
|19 Merrill Rd Clinton, CT||$263K||3||2.5||1,212|
|13 Merrill Rd Clinton, CT||$232K||2||1||972|
|38 Merrill Rd Clinton, CT||$276K||4||1||1,267|
|16 Merrill Rd Clinton, CT||$356K||3||2||1,384|
|16 Merrill Rd Clinton, CT||$355K||3||2||1,384|
|15 Merrill Rd Clinton, CT||$238K||3||1||1,020|
|12 Merrill Rd Clinton, CT||$246K||2||1||989|
|14 Uncas Rd Clinton, CT||$190K||2||1||666|
|17 Merrill Rd Clinton, CT||$275K||1||1||952|
|17 Merrill Rd Clinton, CT||$232K||1||1||952|
|16 Uncas Rd Clinton, CT||$209K||2||2||720|
|7 Merrill Rd Clinton, CT||$261K||3||2.5||1,135|
|10 Uncas Rd Clinton, CT||$239K||2||1||1,064|
|18 Uncas Rd Clinton, CT||$384K||5||2||2,032|
Nearby Schools in Town of Clinton
4, 6-82.2 mi
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender will call you.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!