28 Milrose, Irvine, CA 926035 beds, 4.5 baths, 3,000 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
* 5 Bedrooms, 4 1/2 baths.
* Master bedroom upstairs with his & her walk-in closets, one bedroom/bath on main floor.
* Formal living room, dining room, and polished travertine floors.
* Gourmet kitchen features an oversized kitchen island, granite counter tops with sunny breakfast nook.
* Backyard with beautiful hardscape & softscape. Three-car garage with finished floors.
* Very private, quiet location, a truly unbeatable opportunity!
- Lot: 6,969 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2004
- HOA Fee: $410
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Jun 2014 for $1,700,100
- Price/sqft: $567
- Flooring: Other
- Gated Entry
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 3 spaces
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Mud room
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Tile
- # Stories: 2.0
- Floor size: 3,000 sqft
- Parcel #: 47830115
- Zillow Home ID: 61643015
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 28 Milrose
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Turtle Ridge, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 727.3% higher than in Irvine, and 18.2% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Turtle Ridge home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Irvine.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Turtle Ridge home values.
- 26 Milrose Irvine, CA$1.73M------
- 29 Milrose Irvine, CA$1.82M------
- 24 Milrose Irvine, CA$2.16M553,200
- 27 Milrose Irvine, CA$1.93M------
- 51 Sweet Bay Irvine, CA$1.4M------
- 25 Milrose Irvine, CA$1.66M332,460
- 51 Valley Ter Irvine, CA$2.38M54.53,300
- 53 Sweet Bay Irvine, CA$1.57M432,500
- 52 Valley Ter Irvine, CA$1.5M432,500
- 35 Sweet Bay Irvine, CA$1.37M------
- 55 Sweet Bay Irvine, CA$1.59M------
- 23 Milrose Irvine, CA$2.42M43.53,406
- 54 Valley Ter Irvine, CA$1.46M------
- 628 Quail Mdws Irvine, CA--11821
- 1032 Quail Rdg Irvine, CA--22965
- 1108 Quail Mdws Irvine, CA--221,226
- 245 Rhythm Irvine, CA--22965
- 1115 Quail Mdws Irvine, CA--221,226
Nearby Schools in Irvine
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292