- Built in 2010
- 15 days on Zillow
- Views: 1,160 all time views
- 2 shoppers saved this home
- HOA Fee: $193
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Aug 2013 for $515,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $393
- MLS #: 71835024
- AMENITIES \ Shopping, APPLIANCES \ Range, APPLIANCES \ Dishwasher, APPLIANCES \ Refrigerator, APPLIANCES \ Washer, APPLIANCES \ Dryer, ASSOC_SECURITY \ Intercom, BEACH_MILES_TO \ 3\10 to 1\2 Mile, BEACHFRONT_FLAG \ Yes, COOLING \ Central Air, EXTERIOR \ Clapboard, FLOORING \ Wood, HEATING \ Gas, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Appointment Required, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Appointment Required, STYLE \ Mid-Rise, APPLIANCES \ Microwave, CONSTRUCTION \ Frame, MASTER_BATH \ Yes, AMENITIES \ Park, AMENITIES \ Bike Path, AMENITIES \ Highway Access, AMENITIES \ House of Worship, AMENITIES \ Private School, AMENITIES \ University, APPLIANCES \ Disposal, ASSOC_SECURITY \ Fenced, HEATING \ Forced Air, ROOF_MATERIAL \ Rubber, EXTERIOR_UNIT_FEATURES \ Deck, FLOORING \ Tile, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Accompanied Showings, ENERGY_FEATURES \ Insulated Windows, ENERGY_FEATURES \ Insulated Doors, INTERIOR_FEATURES \ Intercom, AMENITIES \ Public School, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Call List Agent, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Call List Agent, AMENITIES \ Walk\Jog Trails, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Accompanied Showings, ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ 100 Amps
- Room count: 4
- Stories: 1
- Unit count: 6
- Floor size: 1,309 sqft
- Parcel #: W:07 P:03101 S:018
- Unit floor #: 2
- Zillow Home ID: 113413210
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $425-625K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts North Dorchester home values will rise 0.6% next year, compared to a 1.4% increase for Boston as a whole. Among North Dorchester homes, this home is 84.9% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 68.7% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In North Dorchester, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 57.4% higher than in Boston, and 29.5% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent North Dorchester home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Boston.
Learn more about forecast calculations or North Dorchester home values.
Nearby Schools in Boston
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
PK-5 & ungraded0.1 mi
6-8 & ungraded0.9 mi
9-12 & ungraded0.8 mi
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgage Marketplace directly by clicking below.