A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 10,454 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1954
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Dec 2013 for $640,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $258
- Parking: Garage - Detached
- APPLIANCES \ Countertop Range, APPLIANCES \ Dishwasher, APPLIANCES \ Disposal, APPLIANCES \ Dryer, APPLIANCES \ Refrigerator, APPLIANCES \ Wall Oven, APPLIANCES \ Washer, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Full, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Partially Finished, BEACH_DESCRIPTION \ Ocean, BEACHFRONT_FLAG \ Yes, BED2_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet, BED2_LEVEL \ First Floor, BED3_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet, BED3_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BED4_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet, BED4_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BTH1_DSCRP \ Bathroom - 3/4, BTH1_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Tiled With Shower Stall, BTH1_LEVEL \ First Floor, BTH2_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Full, BTH2_DSCRP \ Bathroom - With Tub, BTH2_DSCRP \ Flooring - Stone/Ceramic Tile, BTH2_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BTH3_DSCRP \ Bathroom - 3/4, BTH3_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Tiled With Shower Stall, BTH3_LEVEL \ Second Floor, CONSTRUCTION \ Frame, COOLING \ Window AC, ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ 110 Volts, ENTRY_ONLY \ No, EXTERIOR \ Clapboard, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Deck, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Storage Shed, FLOORING \ Tile, FLOORING \ Wall to Wall Carpet, FLOORING \ Wood, FOUNDATION \ Poured Concrete, GARAGE_PARKING \ Detached, GARAGE_PARKING \ Garage Door Opener, GARAGE_PARKING \ Side Entry, GARAGE_PARKING \ Work Area, HEATING \ Central Heat, HEATING \ Forced Air, HOME_OWN_ASSOCIATION \ No, HOT_WATER \ Electric, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Call List Agent, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Call List Agent, KIT_DSCRP \ Balcony / Deck, KIT_DSCRP \ Cabinets - Upgraded, KIT_DSCRP \ Ceiling - Cathedral, KIT_DSCRP \ Countertops - Stone/Granite/Solid, KIT_DSCRP \ Dining Area, KIT_DSCRP \ Exterior Access, KIT_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, KIT_DSCRP \ Kitchen Island, KIT_DSCRP \ Open Floor Plan, KIT_DSCRP \ Recessed Lighting, KIT_DSCRP \ Remodeled, KIT_DSCRP \ Skylight, KIT_LEVEL \ First Floor, LEAD_PAINT \ Unknown, LIV_DSCRP \ Fireplace, LIV_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, LIV_LEVEL \ First Floor, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Corner, MASTER_BATH \ Yes, MBR_DSCRP \ Bathroom - 3/4, MBR_DSCRP \ Ceiling - Cathedral, MBR_DSCRP \ Closet - Walk-in, MBR_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet, MBR_DSCRP \ Skylight, MBR_LEVEL \ Second Floor, OTH1_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet, OTH1_LEVEL \ First Floor, OTH1_ROOM_NAME \ Den, OTH2_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, OTH2_LEVEL \ First Floor, OTH2_ROOM_NAME \ Mud Room, PROP_TYPE \ Single Family, ROOF_MATERIAL \ Asphalt/Fiberglass Shingles, SF_TYPE \ Detached, STYLE \ Colonial, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Gas Range
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 8
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Colonial
- Floor size: 2,484 sqft
- Parcel #: M:0042 B:0068 L:0000
- Zillow Home ID: 56952800
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $430-629K.
Market guideZillow predicts 01950 home values will decrease 0.9% next year, compared to a 1.1% fall for Newburyport as a whole. Among 01950 homes, this home is valued 27.2% more than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 7.2% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 01950, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is exactly the same as for Newburyport, and 74.3% lower than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 01950 home values.
|6 Bowlen Ave Newburyport, MA||$567K||4||3||2,385|
|26 Myrtle Ave Newburyport, MA||$377K||3||2||1,488|
|21 Myrtle Ave Newburyport, MA||$502K||3||2||1,944|
|3 Bowlen Ave Newburyport, MA||$342K||1||1||1,105|
|6 Iona Ave Newburyport, MA||$321K||2||1||884|
|23 Myrtle Ave Newburyport, MA||$382K||3||1.5||1,249|
|32 Myrtle Ave Newburyport, MA||$403K||2||1||1,610|
|5 Bowlen Ave Newburyport, MA||$480K||3||2||1,500|
|19 Myrtle Ave UNIT 19 Newburyport, MA||$538K||3||2.5||2,146|
|19 1/2 Myrtle Ave UNIT 19H Newburyport, MA||$459K||3||2.5||1,697|
|19 Myrtle Ave Newburyport, MA||$559K||3||2.5||2,146|
|8 Bowlen Ave Newburyport, MA||$324K||2||1||988|
|24 Myrtle Ave Newburyport, MA||$506K||3||2||2,300|
|9 Iona Ave Newburyport, MA||$340K||3||1||1,040|
|27 Myrtle Ave Newburyport, MA||$394K||3||1.5||1,575|
|7 Bowlen Ave Newburyport, MA||$574K||3||3||2,700|
|15 Cutting Dr Newburyport, MA||$494K||4||2||2,122|
|1 Hope Ave UNIT 1 Newburyport, MA||$613K||3||2.5||2,407|
|17 Cutting Dr Newburyport, MA||$361K||1||1||1,219|
|13 Cutting Dr Newburyport, MA||$333K||2||1||936|
Nearby Schools in Newburyport
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!