- Lot: 0.28 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1961
- Views: 2,855 all time views
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Dec 2013 for $172,900
- Last sale price/sqft: $139
- Parking: Garage - Attached
- 2nd Bedroom Description \ First Floor, 3rd Bedroom Description \ First Floor, Active Adult 55+ Community \ No, Appliances Included \ Dishwasher, Appliances Included \ Oven/Range, Appliances Included \ Refrigerator, Asbestos Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Attic \ Hatch Opening, Basement \ Full Basement, Basement Finish Info \ Unfinished, Cooling System Type \ None, Deck Type Description \ Ground Level, Driveway Type \ Paved, Electrical \ Circuit Breaker, Energy Features \ Partial Screens, Exterior Siding \ Aluminum, Exterior Siding \ Vinyl Siding, Flooring \ Tile, Flooring \ Wood, Fuel Type \ Oil, Garage - Type Of \ Attached, Gated Community \ No, Heat Type \ Baseboard, Hot Water Source \ Domestic, Interior Feature \ Ceiling Fan, Interior Feature \ Slider, Kitchen Description \ Remodeled, Laundry Room Location \ First Floor, Lot Description \ Cul-De-Sac, Lot Description \ Neighborhood, Master Bedroom Description \ Full Bath, Mechanical Equipment \ Security System, Mechanical Equipment \ Smoke Detector, New Construction \ No, Oil Tank Desc \ Above Ground Tank, Porch Type \ Open, Property Type \ Residential, Radon Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Sewage System \ Public Sewer Connected, Style \ Ranch, Water Source \ Public Water Connected, Year Built Desc \ Town Records
- Exterior material: Metal
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 6
- Stories: 1
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,244 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2003
- Parcel #: 261905091649
- Zillow Home ID: 58059220
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $143-228K.
Market guideZillow predicts 06355 home values will fall 3.9% next year, compared to a 5% fall for Old Mystic as a whole. Among 06355 homes, this home is valued 22.5% less than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 11.5% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 06355, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 4.6% higher than in Old Mystic, and 29.5% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 06355 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Old Mystic.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 06355 home values.
|36 Newport St Mystic, CT||$157K||3||1||832|
|20 Newport St Mystic, CT||$225K||3||1.5||1,704|
|29 Russell St Mystic, CT||$180K||3||1||1,056|
|37 Russell St Mystic, CT||--||3||1||--|
|37 Russell St Mystic, CT||$171K||3||1||1,000|
|21 Russell St Mystic, CT||$157K||2||1||832|
|2 Garden Ct Mystic, CT||$148K||3||1||936|
|12 Newport St Mystic, CT||$180K||3||1||1,140|
|44 Newport St Mystic, CT||$182K||4||1||1,200|
|37 Newport St Mystic, CT||$200K||3||1.5||1,401|
|13 Newport St Mystic, CT||$176K||3||1||1,140|
|13 Russell St Mystic, CT||$168K||3||1||972|
|12 Garden Ct Mystic, CT||$247K||4||2||2,128|
|47 Newport St Mystic, CT||$167K||3||1||936|
|42 Canterbury Rd Mystic, CT||$166K||3||1||925|
|11 Garden Ct Mystic, CT||$190K||3||1||1,306|
|30 Russell St Mystic, CT||$166K||3||1||936|
|36 Canterbury Rd Mystic, CT||$217K||3||2||1,585|
|45 Russell St Mystic, CT||$370K||5||3.5||2,851|
|38 Russell St Mystic, CT||$198K||3||1||1,352|
Nearby Schools in Old Mystic
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!