- Lot: 0.43 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1952
- Views: 1,263 all time views
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Apr 2013 for $175,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $97
- Fenced Yard
- Parking: Garage - Attached
- 2nd Bedroom Description \ Half Bath, 2nd Bedroom Description \ Upper Level, 3rd Bedroom Description \ First Floor, 4th Bedroom Description \ First Floor, Active Adult 55+ Community \ No, Additional Room Type \ Utility, Appliances Included \ Dishwasher, Appliances Included \ Microwave, Appliances Included \ Refrigerator, Appliances Included \ Stove Top, Appliances Included \ Wall Oven, Appliances Included \ Washer, Asbestos Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Attic \ None, Basement \ Full Basement With Hatchway, Basement Finish Info \ Partially Finished, Cooling System Type \ None, Driveway Type \ Paved, Electrical \ Circuit Breaker, Energy Features \ Full Screens, Energy Features \ Thermo Pane Windows, Exterior Siding \ Brick, Family Rm/Den Description \ Lower Level, Flooring \ Carpeted, Flooring \ Tile, Flooring \ Vinyl, Fuel Type \ Oil, Garage - Type Of \ Attached, Gated Community \ No, Handicap Accessibility \ No, Heat Type \ Steam, Hot Water Source \ Oil, Laundry Room Location \ Lower Level, Lot Description \ Open, Master Bedroom Description \ Walkin Closet, New Construction \ No, Oil Tank Desc \ Above Ground Tank, Other Room 1 Description \ Sun Room, Other Room 2 Description \ Porch, Porch Type \ Enclosed, Property Type \ Residential, Radon Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Sewage System \ Public Sewer Connected, Style \ Cape Cod, Water Source \ Public Water Connected
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Shake Shingle
- Room count: 6
- Stories: 1
- Structure type: Cape cod
- Floor size: 1,801 sqft
- Parcel #: M:0019 B:0002 L:0025
- Zillow Home ID: 58134662
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $149-260K.
Market guideZillow predicts 06082 home values will decrease 0.2% next year, compared to a 0.2% fall for Enfield as a whole. Among 06082 homes, this home is valued 16.1% more than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 23.6% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 06082, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 0.8% higher than in Enfield, and 26.7% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 06082 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Enfield.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 06082 home values.
|30 North St Enfield, CT||$171K||3||1||1,539|
|26 North St Enfield, CT||$132K||3||1||960|
|37 North St Enfield, CT||$182K||3||1.5||1,512|
|2 Allen St Enfield, CT||$129K||3||1||1,360|
|32 North St Enfield, CT||$125K||3||1||1,040|
|39 North St Enfield, CT||$243K||4||2||4,103|
|10 Allen St Enfield, CT||$123K||3||1||1,278|
|4 Allen St Enfield, CT||$127K||3||1||1,338|
|6 Allen St Enfield, CT||$121K||2||2||1,108|
|11 Allen St Enfield, CT||$123K||4||1||1,248|
|56 N Maple St Enfield, CT||$179K||3||1||1,665|
|3 Allen St Enfield, CT||$119K||3||1||1,206|
|41 North St Enfield, CT||$124K||2||1||1,064|
|17 Allen St Enfield, CT||$111K||3||1||944|
|8 Allen St Enfield, CT||$110K||2||1||954|
|54 N Maple St Enfield, CT||$197K||4||2||1,880|
|59 N Maple St Enfield, CT||$168K||4||2||1,488|
|5 Allen St Enfield, CT||$126K||3||1||1,352|
|52 N Maple St Enfield, CT||$196K||3||1||1,621|
|34 North St Enfield, CT||$170K||3||1||1,768|
Nearby Schools in Enfield
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!