28 Old Kenyon Rd, E Falmouth, MA 025363 beds, 2 baths, 1,490 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 10,018 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1986
- 379 days on Zillow
- HOA Fee: $100
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Jul 2008 for $370,000
- Price/sqft: $262
- MLS #: 71585678
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood
- Parking: Garage - Attached
- AMENITIES \ Bike Path, AMENITIES \ Conservation Area, AMENITIES \ Golf Course, AMENITIES \ House of Worship, AMENITIES \ Medical Facility, AMENITIES \ Public School, AMENITIES \ Public Transportation, AMENITIES \ Shopping, APPLIANCES \ Dishwasher, APPLIANCES \ Dryer, APPLIANCES \ Freezer, APPLIANCES \ Microwave, APPLIANCES \ Range, APPLIANCES \ Refrigerator, APPLIANCES \ Vent Hood, APPLIANCES \ Washer, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Bulkhead, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Concrete Floor, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Full, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Interior Access, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Partially Finished, BEACH_DESCRIPTION \ Ocean, BEACH_MILES_TO \ 1 to 2 Mile, BEACH_OWNERSHIP \ Public, BEACHFRONT_FLAG \ Yes, BED2_DSCRP \ Closet, BED2_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet, BED2_DSCRP \ Slider, BED2_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BED3_DSCRP \ Closet, BED3_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet, BED3_LEVEL \ First Floor, BTH1_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Full, BTH1_LEVEL \ First Floor, BTH2_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Full, BTH2_LEVEL \ Second Floor, CONSTRUCTION \ Frame, COOLING \ Central Air, DIN_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, DIN_LEVEL \ First Floor, ENERGY_FEATURES \ Insulated Doors, ENERGY_FEATURES \ Insulated Windows, ENERGY_FEATURES \ Storm Doors, EXTERIOR \ Clapboard, EXTERIOR \ Shingles, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Balcony, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Deck, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Decorative Lighting, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Garden Area, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Outdoor Shower, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Professional Landscaping, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Screens, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Sprinkler System, FAM_DSCRP \ Cable Hookup, FAM_DSCRP \ Ceiling - Cathedral, FAM_DSCRP \ Deck - Exterior, FAM_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet, FAM_DSCRP \ High Speed Internet Hookup, FAM_DSCRP \ Skylight, FAM_DSCRP \ Slider, FAM_LEVEL \ First Floor, FLOORING \ Pine, FLOORING \ Vinyl, FLOORING \ Wall to Wall Carpet, FOUNDATION \ Poured Concrete, GARAGE_PARKING \ Attached, GARAGE_PARKING \ Garage Door Opener, GARAGE_PARKING \ Storage, HEATING \ Central Heat, HEATING \ Hot Water Baseboard, HEATING \ Oil, HOME_OWN_ASSOCIATION \ Yes, HOT_WATER \ Oil, HOT_WATER \ Tankless, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Accompanied Showings, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Appointment Required, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Call List Agent, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Key in Office, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Sign, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Accompanied Showings, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Appointment Required, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Call List Agent, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Key in Office, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Sign, INSULATION_FEATURE \ Unknown, INTERIOR_FEATURES \ Cable Available, KIT_DSCRP \ Cabinets - Upgraded, KIT_DSCRP \ Cable Hookup, KIT_DSCRP \ Countertops - Upgraded, KIT_DSCRP \ Country Kitchen, KIT_DSCRP \ Dining Area, KIT_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, KIT_DSCRP \ High Speed Internet Hookup, KIT_DSCRP \ Open Floor Plan, KIT_DSCRP \ Recessed Lighting, KIT_LEVEL \ First Floor, LEAD_PAINT \ Unknown, LIV_DSCRP \ Balcony - Interior, LIV_DSCRP \ Cable Hookup, LIV_DSCRP \ Ceiling - Beamed, LIV_DSCRP \ Ceiling - Cathedral, LIV_DSCRP \ Exterior Access, LIV_DSCRP \ Fireplace, LIV_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet, LIV_DSCRP \ Open Floor Plan, LIV_DSCRP \ Skylight, LIV_LEVEL \ First Floor, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Level, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Paved Drive, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Wooded, MBR_DSCRP \ Closet, MBR_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet, MBR_DSCRP \ Slider, MBR_LEVEL \ Second Floor, OTH1_LEVEL \ Basement, OTH1_ROOM_NAME \ Play Room, PROP_TYPE \ Single Family, REQD_OWN_ASSOCIATION \ Yes, ROAD_TYPE \ Paved, ROAD_TYPE \ Private, ROAD_TYPE \ Publicly Maint., ROOF_MATERIAL \ Asphalt/Fiberglass Shingles, SF_TYPE \ Detached, STYLE \ Cape, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Electric Dryer, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Electric Oven, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Electric Range, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ Washer Hookup
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,490 sqft
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 32 S:02 P:002 L:026A
- Zillow Home ID: 55889019
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 28 Old Kenyon Road
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 02536, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 1.3% greater than in East Falmouth, and 77.3% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 02536 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in East Falmouth.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 02536 home values.
- 32 Old Kenyon Rd E Falmouth, MA$361K421,854
- 24 Old Kenyon Rd E Falmouth, MA$362K321,809
- 25 Old Kenyon Rd E Falmouth, MA$346K322,318
- 33 Old Kenyon Rd E Falmouth, MA$344K321,764
- 20 Old Kenyon Rd E Falmouth, MA$362K321,539
- 36 Old Kenyon Rd E Falmouth, MA$342K321,690
- 18 Old Kenyon Rd E Falmouth, MA$317K321,344
- 14 Old Kenyon Rd E Falmouth, MA$333K321,344
- 40 Old Kenyon Rd E Falmouth, MA$356K321,756
- 38 Ennsbrook Dr East Falmouth, MA$354K321,780
- 41 Old Kenyon Rd East Falmouth, MA$292K321,932
- 3 Old Kenyon Rd E Falmouth, MA$330K321,736
- 50 Old Menauhant Rd East Falmouth, MA$523K42.52,817
- 10 Old Kenyon Rd E Falmouth, MA$364K321,834
- 66 Old Menauhant Rd East Falmouth, MA$440K42.52,432
- 46 Ennsbrook Dr East Falmouth, MA$369K32.51,939
- 31 Ennsbrook Dr East Falmouth, MA$284K321,032
- 37 Ennsbrook Dr East Falmouth, MA$319K322,099
- 25 Ennsbrook Dr East Falmouth, MA$326K421,512
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get more information
- About these agents
- These buyers' agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing this home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!