- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
28 Park Dr, Menands, NY 122044 beds, 2.5 baths, 2,769 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
Prestigious, sought after neighborhood 10 minutes from downtown Albany, Troy and suburban malls. Village of Menands provides recycling and waste pickup services, street cleaning and snow removal and police/fire/emergency response services that are outstanding. Neighbors are friendly and out and about keeping up their properties, lots of walkers and bike riders throughout the day! #1 school district in the Capital Region, lowest taxes!
- Lot: 0.6 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1986
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Basketball Court
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces
- Partial basement
- Security System
- Sprinkler System
- Vaulted Ceiling
- View: Mountain
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Mud room
- Recreation room
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 10
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Colonial
- Floor size: 2,769 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2012
- Laundry: In Unit
- Zillow Home ID: 2146969544
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 28 Park Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 12204 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 8.5% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 400% higher than in Menands, and 70.1% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 12204 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Menands.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 12204 home values.
- 26 Park Dr Albany, NY$406K42.52,808
- 28 Park Dr Albany, NY$431K42.52,769
- 1 Spyglass Hl Albany, NY$430K43.52,960
- 2 Oak Rdg Albany, NY$310K222,472
- 4 Oak Rdg Menands, NY$496K67.55,000
- 3 Spyglass Hl Albany, NY$324K32.52,046
- 37 Park Dr Albany, NY$389K42.53,097
- 39 Park Dr Albany, NY$361K42.52,651
- 1 Oak Rdg Albany, NY$524K43.53,628
- 3 Gibbs Cir Albany, NY$409K42.52,968
- 35 Park Dr Albany, NY$350K32.52,280
- 34 Park Dr Albany, NY$569K44.53,903
- 2 Spyglass Hl Albany, NY$499K52.53,449
- 32 Gibbs Cir Albany, NY$298K----1,500
- 5 Gibbs Cir Albany, NY$388K32.52,545
- 6 Oak Rdg Menands, NY$785K445,434
- 41 Park Dr Albany, NY$371K42.52,700
- 6 Spyglass Hl Albany, NY$322K42.52,456
- 36 Park Dr Albany, NY$565K453,235
- 4 Spyglass Hl Albany, NY$513K433,660
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292