A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 6,534 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1951
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jul 2014 for $572,500
- Last sale price/sqft: $362
- Parking: Garage - Attached
- AMENITIES \ House of Worship, AMENITIES \ Public Transportation, AMENITIES \ Shopping, AMENITIES \ T-Station, APPLIANCES \ Dishwasher, APPLIANCES \ Disposal, APPLIANCES \ Dryer, APPLIANCES \ Microwave, APPLIANCES \ Range, APPLIANCES \ Refrigerator, APPLIANCES \ Vent Hood, APPLIANCES \ Washer, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Finished, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Full, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Garage Access, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Sump Pump, BEACHFRONT_FLAG \ No, BED2_DSCRP \ Closet - Cedar, BED2_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, BED2_LEVEL \ First Floor, BED3_DSCRP \ Closet - Cedar, BED3_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, BED3_LEVEL \ First Floor, BTH1_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Full, BTH1_DSCRP \ Bathroom - With Tub & Shower, BTH1_LEVEL \ First Floor, BTH2_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Full, BTH2_DSCRP \ Bathroom - With Shower Stall, BTH2_LEVEL \ Basement, CONSTRUCTION \ Frame, COOLING \ Central Air, DIN_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, DIN_LEVEL \ First Floor, ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ Circuit Breakers, ENTRY_ONLY \ No, EXTERIOR \ Vinyl, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Gutters, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Patio, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Screens, FLOORING \ Hardwood, FOUNDATION \ Poured Concrete, GARAGE_PARKING \ Attached, GARAGE_PARKING \ Garage Door Opener, GARAGE_PARKING \ Under, HEATING \ Forced Air, HEATING \ Gas, HOME_OWN_ASSOCIATION \ No, HOT_WATER \ Natural Gas, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Call List Agent, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Call List Agent, KIT_DSCRP \ Countertops - Stone/Granite/Solid, KIT_DSCRP \ Recessed Lighting, KIT_LEVEL \ First Floor, LAUNDRY_LEVEL \ Basement, LEAD_PAINT \ Unknown, LIV_DSCRP \ Fireplace, LIV_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, LIV_DSCRP \ Window(s) - Bay/Bow/Box, LIV_LEVEL \ First Floor, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Paved Drive, MBR_DSCRP \ Closet - Cedar, MBR_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, MBR_LEVEL \ First Floor, OTH1_LEVEL \ First Floor, OTH1_ROOM_NAME \ Sun Room, OTH2_DSCRP \ Recessed Lighting, OTH2_LEVEL \ Basement, OTH2_ROOM_NAME \ Play Room, OTH3_DSCRP \ Closet - Cedar, OTH3_ROOM_NAME \ Foyer, PROP_TYPE \ Single Family, ROAD_TYPE \ Public, ROOF_MATERIAL \ Asphalt/Fiberglass Shingles, SF_TYPE \ Detached, STYLE \ Ranch, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Gas Range
- Exterior material: Metal
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 6
- Stories: 1
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,580 sqft
- Parcel #: W:20 P:04235 S:007
- Zillow Home ID: 59153894
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $450-600K.
Market guideZillow predicts West Roxbury home values will increase 1.4% next year, compared to a 1.6% rise for Boston as a whole. Among West Roxbury homes, this home is valued 8.8% more than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 13.5% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In West Roxbury, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 53.7% less than in Boston, and 76.2% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help West Roxbury home values rise more quickly than other regions in Boston.
Learn more about forecast calculations or West Roxbury home values.
|31 Pleasant Valley Cir Boston, MA||$639K||4||3||1,914|
|24 Paulman Cir Boston, MA||$514K||3||2||1,912|
|35 Church St Boston, MA||$523K||3||1||1,714|
|2 Paulman Cir Boston, MA||$446K||3||1.5||1,316|
|8 Paulman Cir Boston, MA||$500K||3||1.5||1,144|
|27 Pleasant Valley Cir Boston, MA||$581K||3||2.5||2,030|
|41 Church St Boston, MA||$540K||2||1||1,600|
|17 Church St Boston, MA||$556K||4||1.5||2,061|
|32 Pleasant Valley Cir Boston, MA||$645K||2||2||1,991|
|20 Paulman Cir Boston, MA||$508K||2||1||1,120|
|12 Paulman Cir Boston, MA||$623K||3||2||2,084|
|28 Pleasant Valley Cir Boston, MA||$665K||3||2.5||1,991|
|23 Pleasant Valley Cir Boston, MA||$638K||4||3||2,111|
|20 Church St Boston, MA||$553K||4||2||1,870|
|28 Church St Boston, MA||$458K||2||1||980|
|16 Paulman Cir Boston, MA||$467K||2||1||1,056|
|13 Church St West Roxbury, MA||$691K||6||2.5||3,057|
|32 Church St Boston, MA||$468K||4||1||1,595|
|24 Pleasant Valley Cir Boston, MA||$663K||4||3||2,227|
|51 Church St Boston, MA||$635K||6||2||2,099|
Nearby Schools in Boston
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!