28 Prospect St, Hinsdale, NH 034513 beds, 2 baths, 1,989 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 9,147 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1920
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jan 2013 for $27,800
- Price/sqft: $14
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 0 space
- Roof type: Asphalt
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,989 sqft
- Parcel #: HNDL M:046 B:033
- Zillow Home ID: 86740400
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 28 Prospect Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 03451 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 41.4% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 2.4% higher than in Town of Hinsdale, and 22.2% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 03451 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Town of Hinsdale.
Learn more about forecast calculations.
- River Rd Hinsdale, NH$146K221,309
- 26 Prospect St Hinsdale, NH$205K333,588
- 34 Prospect St Hinsdale, NH$126K311,310
- 44 River Rd Hinsdale, NH$125K311,179
- 54 River Rd Hinsdale, NH$146K221,309
- 42 River Rd Hinsdale, NH$187K412,127
- 60 River Rd Hinsdale, NH$130K411,391
- 70 Brattleboro Rd Hinsdale, NH$157K31.51,606
- 20 Prospect St Hinsdale, NH$126K211,104
- 88 Brattleboro Rd Hinsdale, NH$132K21.51,120
- 34 River Rd Hinsdale, NH$172K31.51,743
- 0 Brattleboro Road & Rte # 119 Hinsdale, NH--Studio----
- 93 Brattleboro Rd Hinsdale, NH$142K421,547
- 95 Brattleboro Rd Hinsdale, NH$101K332,099
- 59 Brattleboro Rd Hinsdale, NH$137K411,679
- 5 Highland Ave Hinsdale, NH$186K31.52,300
- 6 Highland Ave Hinsdale, NH$161K41.5--
- 53 Brattleboro Rd Hinsdale, NH--Studio----
- 6 Highland Ave Hinsdale, NH$318K51.53,500
- 24 River Rd Hinsdale, NH$173K321,792
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292