- Lot: 0.67 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1972
- Views: 3,736 all time views
- Heating: Baseboard
- Last sold: Jul 2013 for $288,500
- Last sale price/sqft: $202
- Parking: Garage - Attached
- Partial basement
- 2nd Bedroom Description \ First Floor, Active Adult 55+ Community \ No, Appliances Included \ Dishwasher, Appliances Included \ Hood, Appliances Included \ Oven/Range, Appliances Included \ Refrigerator, Asbestos Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Attic \ Storage Space, Basement \ Full Basement With Walk-Out, Basement Finish Info \ Partially Finished, Cooling System Type \ Other, Deck Type Description \ Upper Level, Driveway Type \ Asphalt, Energy Features \ Thermo Pane Windows, Exterior Siding \ Vinyl Siding, Family Rm/Den Description \ Fireplace, Family Rm/Den Description \ Lower Level, Flooring \ Carpeted, Flooring \ Wood, Fuel Type \ Oil, Garage - Type Of \ Under House, Gated Community \ No, Heat Type \ Baseboard, Hot Water Source \ Oil, In-Law Access \ Possible, Interior Feature \ Granite or Corian Countertops, Interior Feature \ Skylight, Interior Feature \ Slider, Kitchen Description \ Breakfast Bar, Kitchen Description \ Remodeled, Laundry Room Location \ Lower Level, Lot Description \ Cul-De-Sac, Lot Description \ Level Topography, Lot Description \ Neighborhood, Master Bedroom Description \ Full Bath, Master Bedroom Description \ Walkin Closet, Mechanical Equipment \ Auto Garage Door Opener, Mechanical Equipment \ Smoke Detector, New Construction \ No, Oil Tank Desc \ Above Ground Tank, Property Type \ Residential, Radon Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Sewage System \ Public Sewer Connected, Style \ Raised Ranch, Water Source \ Public Water Connected
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Shake Shingle
- Room count: 8
- Stories: 1
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,428 sqft
- Heating: Oil
- Parcel #: 0597200
- Zillow Home ID: 58092803
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $203-310K.
Market guideZillow predicts 06385 home values will decrease 0.5% next year, compared to a 2.2% fall for Waterford as a whole. Among 06385 homes, this home is valued 9.8% more than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 43.3% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 06385, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 0.9% less than in Waterford, and 3.8% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help 06385 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Waterford.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 06385 home values.
|30 Quinley Way Waterford, CT||$226K||3||2.5||1,248|
|26 Quinley Way Waterford, CT||$243K||3||2||1,388|
|32 Quinley Way Waterford, CT||$242K||3||2||1,551|
|23 Quinley Way Waterford, CT||$214K||4||2.5||1,248|
|24 Quinley Way Waterford, CT||$211K||4||2||1,166|
|Quinley Way Waterford, CT||$246K||3||2.5||1,288|
|25 Quinley Way Waterford, CT||$246K||4||2.5||1,835|
|34 Quinley Way Waterford, CT||$230K||3||2||1,344|
|27 Quinley Way Waterford, CT||$251K||5||2.5||1,482|
|2 Latimer Ct Waterford, CT||$280K||3||3||2,364|
|22 Quinley Way Waterford, CT||$259K||4||3||1,784|
|4 Latimer Ct Waterford, CT||$237K||4||2.5||1,272|
|36 Quinley Way Waterford, CT||$237K||3||2||1,428|
|29 Quinley Way Waterford, CT||$247K||4||2.5||1,352|
|20 Quinley Way Waterford, CT||$330K||4||2.5||2,660|
|6 Latimer Ct Waterford, CT||$243K||4||2.5||1,344|
|1 Latimer Ct Waterford, CT||$248K||3||2.5||1,332|
|31 Quinley Way Waterford, CT||$284K||3||2.5||2,392|
|3 Latimer Ct Waterford, CT||$239K||3||2.5||1,292|
|12 Connshire Dr Waterford, CT||$277K||4||2.5||2,040|
Nearby Schools in Waterford
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender will call you.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!