- Lot: 0.46 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1961
- Views: 1,267 all time views
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Aug 2012 for $255,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $135
- Parking: Garage - Attached
- Active Adult 55+ Community \ No, Asbestos Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Attic \ Expandable, Basement \ Full Basement With Hatchway, Cooling System Type \ Central Air, Dining Room Description \ Built-In Hutch, Driveway Type \ Asphalt, Energy Features \ Full Screens, Exterior Feature \ Outbuilding, Exterior Siding \ Vinyl Siding, Flooring \ Tile, Flooring \ Wood, Fuel Type \ Oil, Garage - Type Of \ Attached, Gated Community \ No, Heat Type \ Warm Air, Hot Water Source \ Electric, Kitchen Description \ Breakfast Nook, Laundry Room Location \ First Floor, Lot Description \ Neighborhood, Master Bedroom Description \ Full Bath, Master Bedroom Description \ Walkin Closet, New Construction \ No, Oil Tank Desc \ Above Ground Tank, Porch Type \ Screened In, Property Type \ Residential, Radon Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Sewage System \ Septic, Style \ Ranch, Water Source \ Public Water Connected, Year Built Desc \ Town Records
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 6
- Stories: 1
- Floor size: 1,890 sqft
- Parcel #: M:112 B:081
- Zillow Home ID: 60006289
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $197-350K.
Market guideZillow predicts 06489 home values will fall 0.8% next year, compared to a 0.7% fall for Southington as a whole. Among 06489 homes, this home is valued 0.8% more than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 15.7% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 06489, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 6.8% greater than in Southington, and 10.5% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 06489 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Southington.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 06489 home values.
|42 Reussner Rd Southington, CT||$284K||4||2||2,252|
|16 Reussner Rd Southington, CT||$244K||3||1.5||1,768|
|56 Reussner Rd Southington, CT||$276K||2||2||2,058|
|80 Cedar Dr Southington, CT||$249K||3||1.5||1,848|
|21 Reussner Rd Southington, CT||$309K||4||3.5||2,004|
|4 Reussner Rd Southington, CT||$241K||3||1.5||1,542|
|68 Cedar Dr Southington, CT||$260K||3||3||2,028|
|31 Reussner Rd Southington, CT||$277K||3||2.5||1,698|
|9 Reussner Rd Southington, CT||$232K||3||1.5||1,506|
|56 Cedar Dr Southington, CT||$273K||3||2||2,148|
|43 Reussner Rd Southington, CT||$379K||4||2||3,267|
|65 Skyline Dr Southington, CT||$248K||3||2.5||1,710|
|81 Cedar Dr Southington, CT||$261K||3||2||2,099|
|55 Reussner Rd Southington, CT||$250K||3||2.5||1,772|
|94 Cedar Dr Southington, CT||$237K||2||1.5||1,816|
|41 Skyline Dr Southington, CT||$195K||3||1||1,300|
|69 Cedar Dr Southington, CT||$271K||4||2||2,178|
|65 Reussner Rd Southington, CT||$258K||3||2||1,834|
|46 Cedar Dr Southington, CT||$290K||3||2||1,680|
|75 Reussner Rd Southington, CT||$248K||2||2.5||2,015|
Nearby Schools in Southington
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!