28 Rock St, Westport, MA 027905 beds, 3 baths, 100 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 1.38 acres
- Multi Family
- Built in 1957
- Last sold: May 2014 for $319,900
- Price/sqft: $3,199
- ADULT_COMMUNITY \ No,AMENITIES \ Highway Access,AMENITIES \ Public Transportation,APOD_AVAILABLE \ No,APP_DSCRP_1 \ Refrigerator,APP_DSCRP_2 \ Range,APP_DSCRP_2 \ Refrigerator,APP_DSCRP_2 \ Washer,APP_DSCRP_3 \ Dryer,APP_DSCRP_3 \ Range,APP_DSCRP_3 \ Refrigerator,APP_DSCRP_3 \ Washer,BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Crawl,BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Full,BEACHFRONT_FLAG \ No,ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ 100 Amps,ENERGY_FEATURES \ Storm Doors,ENERGY_FEATURES \ Storm Windows,ENTRY_ONLY \ No,EXTERIOR \ Shingles,EXTERIOR \ Wood,EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Patio,FLOORING \ Vinyl,FLOORING \ Wall to Wall Carpet,FLOORING \ Wood,FOUNDATION \ Poured Concrete,HEA_DSCRP_1 \ Hot Water Baseboard,HEA_DSCRP_2 \ Forced Air,HEA_DSCRP_3 \ Forced Air,HOT_WATER \ Natural Gas,HOT_WATER \ Tank,HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Call List Agent,HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Call List Office,HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Sign,HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Call List Agent,HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Call List Office,HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Sign,LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Paved Drive,LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Wooded,MF_TYPE \ 3 Family,PROP_TYPE \ Multi-family,RMS_DSCRP_1 \ Kitchen,RMS_DSCRP_1 \ Living Room,RMS_DSCRP_1 \ Other (See Remarks),RMS_DSCRP_2 \ Kitchen,RMS_DSCRP_2 \ Living Room,RMS_DSCRP_2 \ Other (See Remarks),RMS_DSCRP_3 \ Dining Room,RMS_DSCRP_3 \ Kitchen,RMS_DSCRP_3 \ Living Room,ROAD_TYPE \ Public,WARRANTY \ No,
- Unit count: 3
- Floor size: 100 sqft
- Parcel #: M:7 L:119-124
- Zillow Home ID: 56891539
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 28 Rock Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 02790, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 41.7% lower than in North Westport, and 90.9% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 02790 home values rise more quickly than other regions in North Westport.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 02790 home values.
- 23 Rock St Westport, MA$222K----1,564
- 18 Rock St Westport, MA$544K2--2,592
- 28 Rock St # B Westport, MA$163K11100
- 22 Rock St Westport, MA$249K----1,377
- 29 Rock St Westport, MA$304K3--1,806
- 32 Euclid St Westport, MA$307K----2,760
- 4 President St Westport, MA$126K1--680
- 71 Euclid St Westport, MA$125K2--764
- 75 Euclid St Westport, MA$122K21700
- 79 Euclid St Westport, MA$244K22960
- 17 Rock St Westport, MA$180K3--768
- 100 Euclid St Westport, MA$219K2--936
- 7 President St Westport, MA$163K1--1,088
- 8 President St Westport, MA$179K31960
- 13 Rock St Westport, MA$136K----884
- 95 Euclid St Westport, MA$235K2--1,144
- 5 Rock St Westport, MA$316K----1,390
- 19 Jiggs St Westport, MA$226K3--1,300
- 17 President St Westport, MA$297K3--1,152
- 16 Mount Pleasant St Westport, MA$199K2--1,146
Nearby Schools in North Westport
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292