28 Rocky Neck Ave, Gloucester, MA 01930
Sold on 7/2/13: $585,000
- Bedrooms:3 beds
- Bathrooms:2.5 baths
- Miscellaneous:1,420 sq ft
- Lot:4,580 sqft
- Year Built:1920
- Last Sold:Jul 2013 for $585,000
- Heating Type:Forced air
An eclectic community of artists, residents, boat works and businesses on an historic peninsula jutting into Gloucester Harbor. A short walk to Rocky Neck restaurants, Rocky Neck Cultural Center, Gloucester Stage Company, Niles Beach, Eastern Point Lighthouse. Surrounded by amazing working waterfront views.
- ParkingOff street
- Basement TypeUnfinished
- Floor CoveringHardwood
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Wet Bar
- Jetted Tub
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Additional FeaturesIncludes fully equipped cottage for use as guest suite, studio, gallery, in-law apt, rental, etc.
- Appliances IncludedDishwasher, Dryer, Garbage disposal, Range / Oven, Refrigerator, Washer
- Room TypesDining room, Master bath, Pantry
- # Stories2.0
- Structure TypeColonial
- Zillow Home ID56043709
- Last Remodel Year2004
- LaundryIn Unit
- Neighborhood NameRocky Neck, Gloucester
- Parcel #M:0130 B:0048 L:0000
- Roof TypeAsphalt
- Room Count5
- Days on Zillow250
- Exterior MaterialWood
|Value||Range||30-day change||$/sqft||Last updated|
|Zestimate What's this?|
|$544,755||$490K – $588K||-$4,545||$383||03/06/2014|
|Rent Zestimate What's this?|
|$2,193/mo||$1.4K – $2.8K/mo||+$41||$1.54||03/03/2014|
Zillow predicts 01930 home values will increase 0.5% next year, compared to a 0.6% rise for Gloucester as a whole. Among 01930 homes, this home is valued 53.3% more than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 62.5% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 01930 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 8.7% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is exactly the same as for Gloucester, and 69.7% lower than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 01930 home values.
Neighborhood for 28 Rocky Neck Avenue
- 26 Rocky Neck Ave Gloucester, MA$444K22.01,195
- 30 Rocky Neck Ave Gloucester, MA$398K31.01,022
- 1 Wonson St Gloucester, MA$372K42.51,952
- 4 Wonson St Gloucester, MA$404K22.01,069
- 9 Wonson St Gloucester, MA$646K32.03,032
- 2 Wonson St Gloucester, MA$415K31.5993
- 34 Rocky Neck Ave Gloucester, MA$561K22.01,550
- 5 Fremont St Gloucester, MA$455K31.51,283
- 8 Wonson St Gloucester, MA$492K31.01,139
- 6 Fremont St Gloucester, MA$378K21.5974
- 37 Rocky Neck Ave UNIT 1 Gloucester, MA$348K11.02,229
- 37 Rocky Neck Ave UNIT 2 Gloucester, MA$240K--1.5697
- 37 Rocky Neck Ave UNIT A Gloucester, MA$559K32.52,736
- 4 Rackliffe St Gloucester, MA$510K21.51,470
- 2 Fremont St APT 2 Gloucester, MA$143K11.0523
- 2 Fremont St APT 1 Gloucester, MA$167K21.0875
- 2 Fremont St UNIT 5 Gloucester, MA$161K21.0821
- 2 Fremont St APT 3 Gloucester, MA$143K11.0565
- 13 Wonson St Gloucester, MA$552K43.51,934
- 36 Rocky Neck Ave Gloucester, MA$606K22.51,503
Nearby Schools in Gloucester
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
Get advice about selling a home
- Premier Agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at 866-324-4005