A stunning remodeled gourmet kitchen and spacious living room with expansive picture windows are the social hub of this home.
An array of custom design features such as Sollera kitchen cabinetry, timeless granite slab counters, all KitchenAid stainless steel appliances, LED recessed lighting, crown moldings, and designer painting have transitioned 28 Rolling Hills into stylish, contemporary comfort for everyday enjoyment. Well-appointed, spa-inspired bathrooms and an inviting family room with direct access to the professionally landscaped, lush backyard complete the appeal of this exceptional property.
Special Features include:
- Three bedrooms, two remodeled full baths
- Approximately 2010 sq. ft., 5400 sq. ft. lot size per County
- Completely remodeled chef kitchen with custom cabinets, stainless steel appliances, granite slab counters, and large picture windows
- Bay views from kitchen, dining living, & Master Suite
- Fluid open floor plan, perfect for living and entertaining
- New spa-inspired bathrooms with high-end fixtures and bath accessories
- Inviting sun-filled family room with easy access to outdoor living
- Lushly landscaped grounds with flagstone patio, paver stone walkway, garden path lighting, and new fence
- Other improvements: 200-amp electrical service upgrade, LED recessed lighting, custom interior and exterior painting, double pane windows, crown moldings, designer lighting fixtures, hardwood flooring, new carpeting, and more.
- Convenient location close to Hillsdale Shopping Center, dining, excellent schools, and major commute
28 Rolling Hills as a 'somewhat walkable' score of 63 (see www.WalkScore.com) to Laurel Elementary School, Indian Springs Park (a small community park), Hillsdale Shopping Center and the San Mateo Medical Center. The cool thing about this location in Westwood Knolls is that it is convenient to practically every aspect of your live - schools, shopping, commute, etc.
- Lot: 5,400 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1952
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Nov 2012 for $1,230,000
- Price/sqft: $612
- Cable Ready
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 520 sqft
- Sprinkler System
- Unfinished basement, 330 sqft
- View: City, Mountain
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Family room
- Master bath
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Shingle, Stucco, Wood
- Roof type: Composition
- Room count: 3
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Contemporary
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,010 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2012
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 100
- Lot width: 54
- Parcel #: 042140500
- Zillow Home ID: 15544389
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts Southeast Hillsdale home values will increase 1.8% next year, compared to a 2.8% rise for San Mateo as a whole. Among Southeast Hillsdale homes, this home is valued 13.8% more than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 17.3% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Southeast Hillsdale, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 32.6% less than in San Mateo, and 31.1% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help Southeast Hillsdale home values rise more quickly than other regions in San Mateo.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Southeast Hillsdale home values.
|3915 Hacienda St San Mateo, CA||$766K||2||1||1,080|
|24 Rolling Hills Ave San Mateo, CA||$938K||2||1||1,070|
|3909 Hacienda St San Mateo, CA||$1.45M||5||4||2,560|
|31 Rolling Hills Ave San Mateo, CA||$1.27M||4||2.5||1,930|
|20 Rolling Hills Ave San Mateo, CA||$1.2M||3||2||1,970|
|300 Rolling Hills Ave San Mateo, CA||$1.2M||3||2.5||2,100|
|291 W 39th Ave San Mateo, CA||$1.23M||4||2.5||2,010|
|25 Rolling Hills Ave San Mateo, CA||$983K||3||1||1,200|
|3924 Hacienda St San Mateo, CA||$949K||3||2||1,390|
|293 W 39th Ave San Mateo, CA||$929K||3||1||1,270|
|289 W 39th Ave San Mateo, CA||$1.16M||3||2||1,870|
|304 Rolling Hills Ave San Mateo, CA||$1.48M||4||3||2,820|
|18 Rolling Hills Ave San Mateo, CA||$1.17M||3||2||1,760|
|21 Rolling Hills Ave San Mateo, CA||$1.03M||3||2||1,450|
|3937 Hacienda St San Mateo, CA||$958K||4||2||1,420|
|305 Rolling Hills Ave San Mateo, CA||$1.15M||3||2||1,640|
|3904 Hacienda St San Mateo, CA||$1.26M||3||2||1,820|
|287 W 39th Ave San Mateo, CA||$1.02M||4||2||1,440|
|3900 Hacienda St San Mateo, CA||$1.15M||3||1.5||1,650|
|3928 Hacienda St San Mateo, CA||$1.27M||3||4||2,010|
Nearby Schools in San Mateo
Hillsdale High (assigned)9-120.8 mi
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!