- Lot: 7,501 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2013
- 622 days on Zillow
- Views: 3,127 all time views
- 10 shoppers saved this home
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: May 2004 for $169,000
- Price/sqft: $179
- MLS #: 08424791
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces
- Addtl Room 1 Level \ Not Applicable, Addtl Room 2 Level \ Not Applicable, Addtl Room 3 Level \ Not Applicable, Addtl Room 4 Level \ Not Applicable, Addtl Room 5 Level \ Not Applicable, Property Address On IDX? (Y\N) \ Yes, Air Conditioning \ Central Air, Appliances \ Oven\Range, Appliances \ Microwave, Appliances \ Dishwasher, Appliances \ Refrigerator, 2nd Bedroom Level \ 2nd Level, Basement Bathrooms (Y\N) \ No, Dining Room \ Separate, Electricity \ Circuit Breakers, Exterior Building Type \ Brick, Foundation \ Concrete, Heat\Fuel \ Gas, Heat\Fuel \ Forced Air, Sewer \ Sewer-Public, Listing Type \ Exclusive Right To Sell, Master Association Fee \ No, Master Bedroom Flooring \ Carpet, Master Bedroom Level \ 2nd Level, Parking Type \ Garage, Special Assessments \ N, Special Compensation Info. \ None, Status \ Active, Waterfront (Y\N) \ No, Dining Room Level \ Main Level, Equipment \ Ceiling Fan, Water \ Lake Michigan, Kitchen Level \ Main Level, Living Room Level \ Main Level, Equipment \ CO Detectors, Roof Type \ Asphalt\Glass (Shingles), Appliances \ Washer, Appliances \ Dryer, Kitchen Flooring \ Hardwood, Living Room Flooring \ Hardwood, Tax Exemptions \ None, 3rd Bedroom Level \ 2nd Level, Basement \ Unfinished, Dining Room Flooring \ Hardwood, Equipment \ Sump Pump, Other Information \ School Bus Service, Other Information \ Commuter Train, Built Before 1978 (Y\N) \ No, Sewer \ Sewer-Storm, Fireplace Type\Details \ Wood Burning, Kitchen Type \ Eating Area-Table Space, Lot Description \ Wooded, 3rd Bedroom Flooring \ Carpet, Electricity \ 200+ Amp Service, Bath Amenities \ Whirlpool, Fireplace Type\Details \ Gas Starter, Bath Amenities \ Separate Shower, Family Room Level \ Main Level, Equipment \ Fire Sprinklers, Family Room Flooring \ Hardwood, Assessment Includes \ None, 4th Bedroom Flooring \ Carpet, Age \ NEW Proposed Construction, Driveway \ Concrete, 4th Bedroom Level \ 2nd Level, Addtl Room 10 Level \ Not Applicable, Addtl Room 6 Level \ Not Applicable, Addtl Room 7 Level \ Not Applicable, Addtl Room 8 Level \ Not Applicable, Addtl Room 9 Level \ Not Applicable, Attic \ Unfinished, Frequency \ Not Applicable, Style Of House \ Colonial, Property Type \ Detached Single, Existing Basement\Foundation (Y\N) \ No, Compensation paid on \ Gross Sale Price, Square Feet Source \ Plans, Master Bedroom Bath (Y\N) \ Full, Basement (Y\N) \ Full, Exterior Building Type \ Vinyl Siding, Disability Access and\or Equipped \ No, Exterior Property Features \ Deck, Garage On-Site \ Yes, Recent Rehab (Y\N) \ No, Offered for Sale or Rent \ No, Additional Rooms \ No additional rooms, Additional Sales Information \ None, Interior Property Features \ Hardwood Floors, Exterior Property Features \ Porch, Fireplace Location \ Family Room, Interior Property Features \ 1st Floor Laundry, Is Parking Included in Price \ Yes, Franchisor Feed(y\n) \ No, Garage Ownership \ Owned, Laundry Level \ Main Level, Laundry Flooring \ Ceramic Tile, 2nd Bedroom Flooring \ Carpet
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Exterior material: Brick, Vinyl
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 8
- Stories: 0
- Structure type: Colonial
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,800 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Laundry: In Unit, Shared
- Lot depth: 150
- Lot width: 50
- Parcel #: 0610100011
- Zillow Home ID: 4474592
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $235-410K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 60181 home values will fall 1.6% next year, compared to a 1.9% fall for Villa Park as a whole. Among 60181 homes, this home is 163.2% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 17.9% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 60181, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 32.7% higher than in Villa Park, and 480% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 60181 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Villa Park.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 60181 home values.
|30 S Illinois Ave Villa Park, IL||$247K||--||--||1,320|
|24 S Illinois Ave Villa Park, IL||$242K||--||--||1,275|
|36 S Illinois Ave Villa Park, IL||$241K||--||--||1,388|
|20 S Illinois Ave Villa Park, IL||$296K||--||--||1,992|
|16 S Illinois Ave Villa Park, IL||$246K||--||--||1,296|
|38 S Illinois Ave Villa Park, IL||$245K||--||--||1,275|
|53 E Saint Charles Rd Villa Park, IL||--||Studio||--||--|
|42 S Illinois Ave Villa Park, IL||$250K||--||--||1,457|
|46 S Illinois Ave Villa Park, IL||$256K||--||--||1,584|
|25 S Illinois Ave Villa Park, IL||$214K||--||--||1,273|
|31 S Illinois Ave Villa Park, IL||$170K||2||1||879|
|21 S Illinois Ave Villa Park, IL||$206K||--||--||1,035|
|35 S Illinois Ave Villa Park, IL||$208K||--||--||1,129|
|39 S Illinois Ave Villa Park, IL||$244K||--||--||1,697|
|41 S Illinois Ave Villa Park, IL||$197K||3||1||1,146|
|45 S Illinois Ave Villa Park, IL||$288K||--||--||2,129|
|4 N Il Route 47 Maple Park, IL||--||--||--||--|
|28 S Charles Ave Villa Park, IL||$211K||--||--||1,088|
|24 S Charles Ave Villa Park, IL||$245K||--||--||1,533|
|32 S Charles Ave Villa Park, IL||$194K||2||2||985|
Nearby Schools in Villa Park
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!