- Lot: 0.63 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1955
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Sep 2012 for $255,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $140
- Parking: Garage - Attached
- Active Adult 55+ Community \ No, Appliances Included \ Dishwasher, Appliances Included \ Oven/Range, Appliances Included \ Refrigerator, Asbestos Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Attic \ Storage Space, Basement \ Full Basement, Basement Finish Info \ Partially Finished, Cooling System Type \ Central Air, Deck Type Description \ Wrap Around, Dining Room Description \ Formal, Driveway Type \ Cement, Electrical \ Circuit Breaker, Energy Features \ Attic Fan, Energy Features \ Partial Screens, Exterior Siding \ Wood, Family Rm/Den Description \ Fireplace, Flooring \ Tile, Flooring \ Wood, Fuel Type \ Oil, Garage - Type Of \ Attached, Gated Community \ No, Heat Type \ Warm Air, Hot Water Source \ Domestic, Interior Feature \ Bar, Interior Feature \ Ceiling Fan, Interior Feature \ Chair Rail, Interior Feature \ Crown Molding, Kitchen Description \ Eating Space Kitchen, Laundry Room Location \ First Floor, Lot Description \ Level Topography, Lot Description \ Neighborhood, Master Bedroom Description \ Walkin Closet, New Construction \ No, Oil Tank Desc \ Above Ground Tank, Pool Type \ Above Ground, Property Type \ Residential, Radon Information \ Was Treated, Sewage System \ Septic, Style \ Cape Cod, Water Source \ Private Well
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 7
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Cape cod
- Floor size: 1,816 sqft
- Parcel #: M:0036 B:2400 L:00028
- Zillow Home ID: 58061684
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $144-305K.
Market guideZillow predicts 06335 home values will fall 0.2% next year, compared to a 0.4% fall for New London as a whole. Among 06335 homes, this home is valued 5.9% more than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 3.7% more per square foot.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 06335 home values.
|30 Stonybrook Rd Gales Ferry, CT||$204K||3||2||1,309|
|27 Stonybrook Rd Gales Ferry, CT||$222K||3||3||1,509|
|23 Stonybrook Rd Gales Ferry, CT||$211K||3||2||1,344|
|29 Stonybrook Rd Gales Ferry, CT||$220K||4||2.5||1,698|
|31 Stonybrook Rd Gales Ferry, CT||$210K||3||2.5||1,400|
|18 Stonybrook Rd Gales Ferry, CT||$211K||3||2.5||1,338|
|36 Stonybrook Rd Gales Ferry, CT||$158K||2||1||1,260|
|20 Stonybrook Rd Gales Ferry, CT||$203K||2||2||1,332|
|33 Stonybrook Rd Gales Ferry, CT||$200K||4||2||1,952|
|17 Stonybrook Rd Gales Ferry, CT||--||--||--||--|
|16 Stonybrook Rd Gales Ferry, CT||$223K||3||1.5||1,560|
|35 Stonybrook Rd Gales Ferry, CT||$197K||3||2.5||1,612|
|34 Stonybrook Rd Gales Ferry, CT||$171K||3||1.5||1,242|
|37 Stonybrook Rd Gales Ferry, CT||$217K||3||2.5||2,007|
|11 Stonybrook Rd Gales Ferry, CT||$214K||3||2.5||1,668|
|36 Stonybrook Rd Gales Ferry, CT||$168K||2||1||1,260|
|10 Forest Ln Gales Ferry, CT||$253K||3||2.5||1,870|
|6 N Glenwoods Rd Gales Ferry, CT||$158K||3||1||1,184|
|8 Forest Ln Gales Ferry, CT||$189K||3||2.5||1,238|
|12 Stonybrook Rd Gales Ferry, CT||$235K||3||2.5||2,054|
Nearby Schools in New London
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!