- Lot: 0.8 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 2005
- 367 days on Zillow
- Views: 3,597 all time views
- 26 shoppers saved this home
- HOA Fee: $37
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jan 2006 for $330,200
- Price/sqft: $108
- MLS #: 07304815
- View Virtual Tour
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 465 sqft
- Sprinkler System
- Tennis Court
- Unfinished basement, 1202 sqft
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Wet Bar
- Amenities \ Clubhouse, Amenities \ Neighborhood Association, Amenities \ Playground, Amenities \ Pool, Amenities \ Sidewalks, Amenities \ Street Lights, Amenities \ Tennis Courts, Amenities \ Underground Utilities, Basement \ Bath Finished, Basement \ Daylight, Basement \ Entrance - Inside, Basement \ Entrance - Outside, Basement \ Finished Rooms, Basement \ Full, Construction \ Concrete Siding, Construction \ Stone, Cooling Source \ Electric, Cooling Type \ Ceiling Fan, Cooling Type \ Central, Cooling Type \ Zoned/Dual, Equipment \ Alarm - Burglar, Equipment \ Alarm - Smoke/Fire, Exterior Features \ Deck/Patio, Exterior Features \ Out Building, Exterior Features \ Pool Screened/Enclosed, Exterior Features \ Porch, Exterior Features \ Sprinkler System, Fireplace Location \ In Great/Family Room, Fireplace Location \ Other (See Remarks), Fireplace Type \ Factory Built, Fireplace Type \ Gas Starter, Heating Source \ Gas, Heating Type \ Central, Heating Type \ Forced Air, Interior Features \ Cable In Street, Interior Features \ Cable TV Connections, Interior Features \ Ceilings - Trey, Interior Features \ Ceilings - Vaulted, Interior Features \ Ceilings 9 Ft Plus, Interior Features \ Double Vanity, Interior Features \ Foyer - 2 Story, Interior Features \ Gas Logs, Interior Features \ Hardwood Floors, Interior Features \ Pulldown Attic Stairs, Interior Features \ Separate Shower, Interior Features \ Tile Bath, Interior Features \ Tile Floors, Interior Features \ Walk-in Closet, Interior Features \ Wall-to-wall Carpet, Interior Features \ Wet Bar, Interior Features \ Whirlpool Bath, Kitchen \ Breakfast / Breakfast Area, Kitchen \ Breakfast / Breakfast Bar, Kitchen \ Breakfast / Island, Kitchen \ Breakfast / Keeping Room, Kitchen \ Breakfast / Pantry, Kitchen \ Breakfast / Second Kitchen, Kitchen \ Breakfast / Solid Surface Counters, Kitchen Equipment \ Convection Oven, Kitchen Equipment \ Dishwasher, Kitchen Equipment \ Icemaker Line, Kitchen Equipment \ Microwave - Built In, Kitchen Equipment \ Range/Oven, Kitchen Equipment \ Refrigerator, Laundry Location \ Basement, Laundry Location \ Upstairs, Laundry Type \ Closet, Laundry Type \ Room, List Type \ Exclusive Right To Sell, Lot Description \ Cul De Sac, Lot Description \ Level Lot, Lot Description \ Private Backyard, Lot Description \ Sloping, Parking \ 2 Car, Parking \ Attached, Parking \ Auto Garage Door, Parking \ Garage, Parking \ Kitchen Level Entry, Parking \ Side/Rear Entrance, Property Type \ Single Family Detached, Roof Type \ Composition, Rooms \ Bonus Room, Rooms \ DR - Separate, Rooms \ Family Room, Rooms \ Library/Office, Rooms \ Rec Room, Style \ Craftsman, Style \ Traditional, Water/Sewer \ Public Water, Water/Sewer \ Septic Tank
- Family room
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Cement concrete, Stone
- Roof type: Composition
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Craftsman
- Floor size: 3,718 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2005
- Laundry: Shared
- Parcel #: 131 6107 060
- Zillow Home ID: 69073479
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $284-455K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 30277 home values will increase 4% next year, compared to a 3.9% increase for Sharpsburg as a whole. Among 30277 homes, this home is 118% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 15.1% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 30277, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 9.5% greater than in Sharpsburg, and 9.5% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 30277 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Sharpsburg.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 30277 home values.
|29 Stranahan Ct Sharpsburg, GA||$419K||--||3.5||3,670|
|65 Sandisfield Dr Sharpsburg, GA||$354K||--||2.5||2,619|
|35 Nash Island Ln Sharpsburg, GA||$379K||--||3||2,796|
|18 Stranahan Ct Sharpsburg, GA||$436K||--||5||3,111|
|39 Nash Island Ln Sharpsburg, GA||$367K||--||4||2,548|
|23 Stranahan Ct Sharpsburg, GA||$377K||5||3||2,880|
|85 Sandisfield Dr Sharpsburg, GA||$346K||--||3||2,368|
|9 Stranahan Ct Sharpsburg, GA||$395K||--||3.5||3,168|
|97 Saddleback Ledge Way Sharpsburg, GA||$433K||--||3.5||3,204|
|100 Saddleback Ledge Way Sharpsburg, GA||$448K||--||3||3,939|
|56 Sandisfield Dr Sharpsburg, GA||$464K||6||5||4,748|
|91 Saddleback Ledge Way Sharpsburg, GA||$448K||--||5||4,070|
|84 Colbrook Dr Sharpsburg, GA||$429K||--||4.5||4,107|
|40 Sandisfield Dr Sharpsburg, GA||$527K||--||4.5||5,855|
|10 Nash Island Ln Sharpsburg, GA||$413K||4||4||3,167|
|40 Nash Island Ln Sharpsburg, GA||$407K||--||2.5||2,950|
|132 Beaconsfield Dr Sharpsburg, GA||$397K||--||4.5||3,013|
|71 Saddleback Ledge Way Sharpsburg, GA||$428K||--||4||3,447|
|164 Beaconsfield Dr Sharpsburg, GA||$381K||--||3.5||2,790|
|35 Sandisfield Dr Sharpsburg, GA||$385K||--||3||2,854|
Nearby Schools in Sharpsburg
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgage Marketplace directly by clicking below.