A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 0.79 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1942
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air, Other
- Last sold: Mar 2014 for $319,900
- Price/sqft: $121
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached
- Unfinished basement
- ADULT_COMMUNITY \ No, AMENITIES \ Bike Path, AMENITIES \ Golf Course, AMENITIES \ Highway Access, AMENITIES \ House of Worship, AMENITIES \ Medical Facility, AMENITIES \ Park, AMENITIES \ Public School, AMENITIES \ Shopping, AMENITIES \ Walk/Jog Trails, APPLIANCES \ Compactor, APPLIANCES \ Dishwasher, APPLIANCES \ Microwave, APPLIANCES \ Range, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Bulkhead, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Concrete Floor, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Interior Access, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Partial, BEACH_DESCRIPTION \ Lake/Pond, BEACH_DESCRIPTION \ Ocean, BEACH_MILES_TO \ 1/2 to 1 Mile, BEACH_OWNERSHIP \ Public, BEACHFRONT_FLAG \ Yes, BED2_DSCRP \ Closet, BED2_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet, BED2_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BED3_DSCRP \ Closet, BED3_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet, BED3_DSCRP \ Recessed Lighting, BED3_DSCRP \ Skylight, BED3_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BED4_DSCRP \ Closet, BED4_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet, BED4_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BTH1_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Full, BTH1_DSCRP \ Bathroom - With Tub, BTH1_DSCRP \ Flooring - Stone/Ceramic Tile, BTH1_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BTH2_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Full, BTH2_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Tiled With Tub, BTH2_DSCRP \ Flooring - Stone/Ceramic Tile, BTH2_DSCRP \ Jacuzzi / Whirlpool Soaking Tub, BTH2_DSCRP \ Skylight, BTH2_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BTH3_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Half, BTH3_DSCRP \ Dryer Hookup - Electric, BTH3_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, BTH3_DSCRP \ Washer Hookup, BTH3_LEVEL \ First Floor, CONSTRUCTION \ Frame, COOLING \ Central Air, DIN_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, DIN_DSCRP \ Main Level, DIN_LEVEL \ First Floor, ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ Circuit Breakers, ENERGY_FEATURES \ Insulated Doors, ENERGY_FEATURES \ Insulated Windows, ENERGY_FEATURES \ Storm Doors, ENTRY_ONLY \ No, EXTERIOR \ Vinyl, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Deck, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Deck - Wood, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Gutters, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Professional Landscaping, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Screens, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Stone Wall, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Storage Shed, FAM_DSCRP \ Deck - Exterior, FAM_DSCRP \ Fireplace, FAM_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, FAM_DSCRP \ Main Level, FAM_DSCRP \ Slider, FAM_LEVEL \ First Floor, FLOORING \ Tile, FLOORING \ Wall to Wall Carpet, FLOORING \ Wood, FOUNDATION \ Concrete Block, FOUNDATION \ Poured Concrete, GARAGE_PARKING \ Attached, GARAGE_PARKING \ Garage Door Opener, GARAGE_PARKING \ Storage, GARAGE_PARKING \ Work Area, HEATING \ Forced Air, HEATING \ Gas, HOME_OWN_ASSOCIATION \ No, HOT_WATER \ Natural Gas, HOT_WATER \ Tankless, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Call MAPASS at 508-389-1780, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Call MAPASS at 508-389-1780, INSULATION_FEATURE \ Unknown, INTERIOR_FEATURES \ Cable Available, INTERIOR_FEATURES \ Security System, KIT_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, KIT_DSCRP \ Main Level, KIT_LEVEL \ First Floor, LAUNDRY_DSCRP \ Dryer Hookup - Electric, LAUNDRY_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, LAUNDRY_DSCRP \ Washer Hookup, LAUNDRY_LEVEL \ First Floor, LEAD_PAINT \ Unknown, LIV_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet, LIV_DSCRP \ Main Level, LIV_LEVEL \ First Floor, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Level, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Paved Drive, MASTER_BATH \ Yes, MBR_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Full, MBR_DSCRP \ Closet, MBR_DSCRP \ Closet - Walk-in, MBR_DSCRP \ Deck - Exterior, MBR_DSCRP \ Fireplace, MBR_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet, MBR_LEVEL \ Second Floor, PROP_TYPE \ Single Family, ROAD_TYPE \ Paved, ROAD_TYPE \ Public, ROAD_TYPE \ Publicly Maint., ROOF_MATERIAL \ Asphalt/Fiberglass Shingles, SF_TYPE \ Detached, STYLE \ Cape, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Electric Dryer, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Gas Range, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ Washer Hookup, WARRANTY \ No, YEAR_ROUND \ Yes
- Range / Oven
- Trash compactor
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 8
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Cape cod
- Floor size: 2,647 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 1965
- Parcel #: M:044 B:028 L:000
- Zillow Home ID: 56526787
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 01752 home values will increase 0.3% next year, compared to a 0.3% rise for Marlborough as a whole. Among 01752 homes, this home is valued 18.5% more than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 35.8% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 01752, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 0.4% less than in Marlborough, and 39.9% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 01752 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Marlborough.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 01752 home values.
|37 Union St Marlborough, MA||$371K||4||3||2,520|
|14 Union St Marlborough, MA||$208K||2||2||1,008|
|30 Union St Marlborough, MA||$303K||3||1||2,548|
|15 Union St Marlborough, MA||$274K||3||1.5||1,558|
|38 Union St Marlborough, MA||$211K||2||1||1,119|
|6 Union St Marlborough, MA||$265K||3||2||1,757|
|1 Union St Marlborough, MA||$312K||5||3||2,142|
|42 Union St Marlborough, MA||$223K||2||1||1,325|
|186 Stevens St Marlborough, MA||$270K||3||1.5||1,610|
|210 Stevens St Marlborough, MA||$247K||3||1||1,228|
|180 Stevens St Marlborough, MA||$273K||3||1.5||1,378|
|218 Stevens St Marlborough, MA||$242K||3||1||1,216|
|187 Stevens St Marlborough, MA||$252K||3||--||1,200|
|29 Fowler St Marlborough, MA||$348K||3||2||2,016|
|50 Union St Marlborough, MA||$278K||4||2||1,944|
|183 Stevens St Marlborough, MA||$206K||3||1||935|
|197 Stevens St Marlborough, MA||$310K||--||--||--|
|223 Bolton St Marlborough, MA||$237K||3||1||1,445|
|224 Stevens St Marlborough, MA||$240K||3||1||1,040|
|217 Bolton St Marlborough, MA||$225K||3||1||1,323|
Nearby Schools in Marlborough
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Contact a Local Agent
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!