This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Built in 1988
- Views: 234 all time views
- Heating: Forced air
- Parking: Garage - Detached
- Last sold: Aug 2012 for $137,250
- Finished basement, 300 sqft
- 2nd Bedroom Desc: Upper Level
- Active Adult 55+ Community: No
- Appliances Included: Dishwasher
- Appliances Included: Disposal
- Appliances Included: Oven/Range
- Appliances Included: Refrigerator
- Asbestos Information: No Knowledge of Its Presence
- Assessments: No
- Attic: Crawl Space
- Basement Finished Info: Fully Finished
- Condo Type: End Unit
- Cooling System: Central Air
- Development Type: Condominium
- Exterior Siding: Brick
- Exterior Siding: Vinyl Siding
- FamRm/Den Description: Lower Level
- Flooring: Carpeted
- Flooring: Laminate
- Flooring: Vinyl
- Fuel Type: Natural Gas
- Garage Type: Detached
- Gated Community: No
- Heat Type: Warm Air
- HOA Fee Includes: Association Insurance
- HOA Fee Includes: Grounds Maintenance
- HOA Fee Includes: Management
- HOA Fee Includes: Snow Removal
- Hot Water Source: Electric
- Ceiling Fan(S)
- Kitchen Description: Eating Space Kitchen
- Laundry Room Info: Lower Level
- Master Bedroom Description: Ceiling Fan(S)
- Master Bedroom Description: Full Bath
- Mechanical Equipment: Security System
- New Construction: No
- Oil Tank Desc: Non Applicable
- Property Type: Condominium/PUD
- Radon Information: No Knowledge of Its Presence
- Sewage System: Public Sewer Connected
- Style: Townhouse
- Water Source: Public Water Connected
- Year Built Desc: Town Records
- Room count: 4
- Stories: 2
- Unit count: 28
- Floor size: 1,088 sqft
- Parcel #: M:1058 B:0001 L:0028
- Zillow Home ID: 57714217
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Improve This Home's Value
Thinking remodel? See home ideas and estimates on Zillow Digs.
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $115-154K.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 06082, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 0.8% greater than in Enfield, and 26.7% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 06082 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Enfield.
Nearby Schools in Enfield
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!