28 W Esther St UNIT D, Orlando, FL 328062 beds, 2.5 baths, 1,600 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Built in 2007
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Cable Ready
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile
- High Speed Internet Ready
- Granite countertop, Living room
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Walk-in closet
- Construction quality: 1.0
- Roof type: Shake Shingle
- Floor size: 1,600 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2007
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 022329199103040
- Zillow Home ID: 71084273
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 28 W Esther Street UNIT D
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 32806, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 4.3% lower than in Orlando, and 270.4% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help 32806 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Orlando.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 32806 home values.
- 28 W Esther St UNIT C Orlando, FL$198K32.51,589
- 28 W Esther St UNIT E Orlando, FL$197K32.51,611
- 28 W Esther St # 0 Orlando, FL$177K32.51,611
- 28 W Esther St UNIT B Orlando, FL$196K22.51,645
- 11 W Harding St UNIT A Orlando, FL$201K32.51,645
- 28 W Esther St UNIT A Orlando, FL$201K32.51,645
- 32 W Esther St UNIT D Orlando, FL$200K32.51,589
- 5 W Harding St UNIT E Orlando, FL$199K32.51,611
- 32 W Esther St UNIT E Orlando, FL$201K32.51,611
- 32 W Esther St UNIT C Orlando, FL$198K32.51,589
- 32 W Esther St # 0 Orlando, FL$170K331,589
- 32 W Esther St UNIT B Orlando, FL$195K32.51,589
- 5 W Harding St UNIT D Orlando, FL$195K22.51,645
- 32 W Esther St UNIT A Orlando, FL$191K32.51,645
- 11 W Harding St UNIT E Orlando, FL$198K32.51,611
- 5 W Harding St UNIT C Orlando, FL$207K32.51,600
- 11 W Harding St UNIT D Orlando, FL$196K32.51,589
- 5 W Harding St UNIT B Orlando, FL$189K32.51,589
- 11 W Harding St UNIT C Orlando, FL$196K32.51,589
- 36 W Esther St Orlando, FL$449K1074,467
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.