A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 5,227 sqft
- Multi Family
- Built in 1900
- Views: 1,649 all time views
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Nov 2014 for $375,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $120
- AMENITIES \ Bike Path, AMENITIES \ Conservation Area, AMENITIES \ Highway Access, AMENITIES \ House of Worship, AMENITIES \ Laundromat, AMENITIES \ Marina, AMENITIES \ Medical Facility, AMENITIES \ Park, AMENITIES \ Public School, AMENITIES \ Public Transportation, AMENITIES \ Shopping, AMENITIES \ T-Station, AMENITIES \ Tennis Court, AMENITIES \ University, AMENITIES \ Walk/Jog Trails, APP_DSCRP_1 \ Dishwasher, APP_DSCRP_1 \ Microwave, APP_DSCRP_1 \ Range, APP_DSCRP_1 \ Refrigerator, APP_DSCRP_2 \ Dishwasher, APP_DSCRP_2 \ Microwave, APP_DSCRP_2 \ Range, BEACH_DESCRIPTION \ Harbor, BEACH_DESCRIPTION \ Walk to, BEACH_MILES_TO \ 1/10 to 3/10, BEACH_OWNERSHIP \ Public, BEACHFRONT_FLAG \ Yes, COL_DSCRP_1 \ Central Air, COL_DSCRP_2 \ Central Air, CONSTRUCTION \ Frame, EXTERIOR \ Vinyl, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ City View(s), EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Deck - Wood, FLOORING \ Tile, FLOORING \ Wall to Wall Carpet, FLOORING \ Wood, FOUNDATION \ Granite, FOUNDATION \ Irregular, HEA_DSCRP_1 \ Central Heat, HEA_DSCRP_1 \ Forced Air, HEA_DSCRP_1 \ Gas, HEA_DSCRP_2 \ Central Heat, HEA_DSCRP_2 \ Forced Air, HEA_DSCRP_2 \ Gas, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Call List Office, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Pets on Premises, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Call List Office, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Pets on Premises, IFE_DSCRP_1 \ Balcony/Deck, IFE_DSCRP_1 \ Bathroom With Tub & Shower, IFE_DSCRP_1 \ Hardwood Floors, IFE_DSCRP_1 \ High Speed Internet Hookup, IFE_DSCRP_1 \ Remodeled, IFE_DSCRP_2 \ Balcony/Deck, IFE_DSCRP_2 \ Cable TV Available, IFE_DSCRP_2 \ Hardwood Floors, IFE_DSCRP_2 \ Lead Certification Available, IFE_DSCRP_2 \ Pantry, IFE_DSCRP_2 \ Storage, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ City View(s), LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Gentle Slope, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Paved Drive, MF_TYPE \ 2 Family - 2 Units Up/Down, PROP_TYPE \ Multi-family, RMS_COMMON \ Laundry, RMS_DSCRP_1 \ Kitchen, RMS_DSCRP_1 \ Laundry, RMS_DSCRP_1 \ Living Room, RMS_DSCRP_2 \ Kitchen, RMS_DSCRP_2 \ Living Room, RMS_DSCRP_2 \ Office/Den, RNT_DSCRP_1 \ Water, RNT_DSCRP_2 \ None, RNT_DSCRP_2 \ Water, ROAD_TYPE \ Public, ROOF_MATERIAL \ Asphalt/Fiberglass Shingles
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Stories: 2
- Unit count: 2
- Floor size: 3,128 sqft
- Parcel #: M:0006 B:0058 L:0000
- Zillow Home ID: 56038616
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $240-485K.
Market guideZillow predicts 01930 home values will fall 0.8% next year, compared to a 0.7% decrease for Gloucester as a whole. Among 01930 homes, this home is valued 4.7% more than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 53.5% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 01930, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is exactly the same as for Gloucester, and 82.9% lower than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 01930 home values.
|32 Washington Sq Gloucester, MA||$265K||3||2||1,700|
|26 Washington Sq Gloucester, MA||$319K||4||3||2,006|
|35 Summer St Gloucester, MA||$317K||5||2||2,562|
|34 Washington Sq Gloucester, MA||$269K||4||1||1,563|
|31 Summer St Gloucester, MA||$328K||4||2||2,713|
|50 Summer St # 2 Gloucester, MA||$264K||2||2||1,105|
|50 Summer St # 1 Gloucester, MA||$313K||3||1.5||1,422|
|20 Washington Sq Gloucester, MA||$329K||4||2.5||2,418|
|24 Washington Sq Gloucester, MA||$320K||4||1.5||1,876|
|36 Washington Sq Gloucester, MA||$343K||4||2||2,771|
|23 Riggs St Gloucester, MA||$411K||5||2||3,532|
|29 Summer St Gloucester, MA||$379K||4||2||3,128|
|11 Washington Sq Gloucester, MA||$408K||4||2.5||2,983|
|42 Summer St Gloucester, MA||$316K||3||2||1,908|
|18 Washington Sq Gloucester, MA||$315K||6||3||2,100|
|44 Summer St Gloucester, MA||$296K||3||1||1,040|
|53 Summer St APT 2 Gloucester, MA||$289K||2||1||1,020|
|53 Summer St APT 4 Gloucester, MA||$246K||1||1||909|
|53 Summer St APT 1 Gloucester, MA||$164K||2||1||698|
|53 Summer St APT 3 Gloucester, MA||$299K||2||1||1,010|
Nearby Schools in Gloucester
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
K-5 & ungraded1.4 mi
6-8 & ungraded1.0 mi
9-12 & ungraded0.4 mi
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgage Marketplace directly by clicking below.